Is there somewhere you can buy more plastic pieces?

• @TG:

Personally, I would rather coat my barbs with honey than vinegar.

wouldn’t that still mean sticking somebody with sharp barbs?

“Ooowwwwww-eeeee!!  But hey, is that honey?  Aaaahh, how nice…”

…??

• Maybe I’ll write a play about it,

perhaps a tragico-comedy,

better still a historico-tragico-comedy perhaps?

I’ll make it surpass MacBeth or even Hamlet!

Entitle it the “Lament of the Avalon Hill Game Players”

I’ll bring back King Lear lamenting his condition;

maybe even bring back Henry V, a man of action who get’s things done!

Alas alas: “Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie”

Each of us can inform WOTC of our wishes

here’s how:

**Wizards of the Coast LLC
    1600 Lind Ave. SW, Ste. 400
    Renton, WA 98055

Mailing Address:
    Wizards of the Coast LLC
    PO Box 707
    Renton, WA 98057

Phone: 425-226-6500

Email: corporateinfo@wizards.com**

which ever way you feel comfortable with, let them know of your wishes

stealing and lying and cheating as a policy of this website is contemptible

Remember this saying, I wish I had said it first:

“A thief believes everybody steals.”

It is sad if you believe that.

• No pussy letter will help. You must call them, in person. Tell them it is a bomb in the building, and you are gonna freekin blow them up if they dont make extras. And this kind of threat is not illegal, you yankees bomb people all over the globe every day, so you cant complain if the WOTC building blows up. WTF, they do make war games after all. Now this is my take on this issue. This is how we would do it in Norway.

• or we could put a sex-bomb in their bed, now that would make things running, for sure.

• hey, they are americans, we could bribe them

• i think that it could be an idea if the axis and allies publisher’s made a set of expansion pieces,

individual national sculpt’s for all the unit’s, and new sculpt’s of different types of aircraft, land unit’s and ship’s,

i think that a box of unit’s of 100 - 150 pieces, would serve the game and player’s well,

all the national power’s would have individual and co-operative sculpt’s, defining the independence and co-operation of the national power’s, and the addition of new sculpt’s would enhance the scale and visual niceness of the boardgame

i have not yet purchased the axis and allies anniversary edition,

i could not determine what new sculpt’s would be needed, although from my experience of revised, russia needed ship’s,
    the u.k. needed artillery and armor,

and the allies needed individual transport ship’s,

i think that the addition of new sculpt’s, of battleship’s and fighter’s and armor, for all the national power’s could be worth buying

i have no idea how much that it could cost, although if it would be too expensive, i would not buy the set

• @packrat76:

i would like to get double the plastic pieces if  thats even possible without buying another whole board game.Does anyone know where you can just get more AA50 plastic pieces?

packrat,

Yeah, I have tons of pieces I can sell, what are you looking for and I can get you what you want fairly reasonably.  I will actually have a ton for sale individually as well at the Spring Gathering VII in Cincinnati, Ohio next month…as well…

Contact me,
    Peace :-D

• @Craig:

@smo63:

@packrat76:

i would like to get double the plastic pieces if  thats even possible without buying another whole board game.Does anyone know where you can just get more AA50 plastic pieces?

packrat,

Yeah, I have tons of pieces I can sell, what are you looking for and I can get you what you want fairly reasonably.  I will actually have a ton for sale individually as well at the Spring Gathering VII in Cincinnati, Ohio next month…as well…

Contact me,
    Peace :-D

Greg,

It says he wants Anniversary parts.  Do you really have extra parts from the Anniversary Edition? :?

Craig

You are correct…missed that.  Sorry.  I really don’t have many extras for AA50.

Peace,
    GS

• lol  :-D

• I am quite shocked to read what IL wrote. Stealing from Toys R’ US and other retailers is just horrible.

• I just gave him an option. Its not the best option nor the only option.

i will remove my suggestion.

• christ, if the guy can open an AA50 and rifle around for all the pieces he needs AND THEN get away with them, all the while not being noticed by a store clerk or reported by a ‘paying’ customer, then good for him  :lol:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m