The Set up charts work, Just not the Map  :x

I can’t locate the disk in which it was on, So I can’t DL it to Media Fire.

The Only Disk I have found is an Un edited Version of the map.

My friend who lives a bit from me has the updated map on his hard drive. the problem is I keep forgetting when I visit him to get it.

so if any one has saved it to their Hard drive wants to email it to me I will gladly Re post a NEW link for the map

• I wanted to added light and heavy tank

light tank
    Move 2
    2 or 3 just attack if the enemy possesses Infantry
    Defence 2
    IPC 5

Middle tank
    Move 2
    Attack 3
    Defence 3
    IPC 6

Heavy Tank
    Move 2
    Attack 4
    Defence 4
    IPC 8
    Advantage must receive 2 shot to be destroyed, and can be repaired in an area with a factory, it costs nothing.

Give me your opinion thank you

@TMTM:

How do airbases work for movement and CAP’s?

1. Example: I have a fighter in Great Britian, Do I get a bonus movement on take off and landing in/from any direction or just in and out to and from z23?

2. How do CAP fighters work? Can you only make a CAP from an airbase and/or in the sz of an airbase?

The Air base only gives Benifit to the Sea zone(s) it touches

Cap fighters work just like in Pacific, You can only CAP a Sea Zone

@TMTM:

air and naval bases - how do they work? Do you get a bonus move if you take off from an air base and a bonus move also for landing at an air base? Giving a ftr 6 moves and a bmb 8 moves?

Naval Bases let Ships and Subs move 3 spaces to a different Anchor During non Combat only. They can be used the turn you gain Control.

Air Bases let Planes Gain a Free movement  into or out of the Sea zone the AB touches

@TMTM:

Neutrals questions: Say Spain is attacked by Allies and not defeated… it joins Germany… and has 1 Spain unit left from the battle… does that 1 unit now turn into a German unit? How does this work?

We let the neutral Army rebuild to original strength and the country stays neutral

But you can also Play it that way also. And in that instance the Spainish units would turn German.

• yes and yes

yes and yes? I don’t get it :x

• @Deaths:

The Set up charts work, Just not the Map  :x

I can’t locate the disk in which it was on, So I can’t DL it to Media Fire.

The Only Disk I have found is an Un edited Version of the map.

My friend who lives a bit from me has the updated map on his hard drive. the problem is I keep forgetting when I visit him to get it.

so if any one has saved it to their Hard drive wants to email it to me I will gladly Re post a NEW link for the map

I posted a link to map file I hosted on my personal site… i think its the map file I got here… it may or may not have been reduced in size but i think its the original.

Yes, that is the correct map.  But it has been resized and when I try to blow it up, It gets really Fuzzy.

Do you still have the original File that you Down loaded?

that is the one we need, so peeps can print it and look at it

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Thanks Coach

The New Map link now works along with ALL the Set up charts

Enjoy, And ty again Coach

• Cancel that - I found the rules in Pacific about China, sorry

@Deaths:

@TMTM:

How does China work? The ipc values… who gets the ipc money and how are Chinese units built and how many etc?

The US Collects it $9 at game start.
    Chinese Units are built x2 from the Factory and 1 inf. on the Burma rd.

Thats how we play it.

:-o :-o :-D :evil: :mrgreen:

Wow this thread has been Pinned.  Cool
    thanks

Thanks, So Szechwan is the factory? and can build x2 the ipc value of Szechwan and 1 inf on the Burma road. Do you take cash from the USA to build the units in Szechwan and do you mean you get 1 free inf if the burma road is open? Sorry to keep asking questions :)

• I recently made a new module for abattlemap for the A&A Global 1940 http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=22555.0

In it I used the same color scheme as Axis & Allies Global War, I had to figured out how to do it and I kinda did… so I thought I’d share the process with anyone wanting to do the same:

How to make the textured colors in Axis & Allies Global War Variant

Using Paint.net, which can be downloaded at www.GetPaint.net

First I click New and size the new canvas as 60 x 60 pixels (we are creating an image which we’ll use later to fill the area’s of your map)

Select the base color and use the paint bucket to fill the new 60 x 60 canvas

Click on Effects – Noise – Add Noise and just adjust the intensity… I did around 25, but experiment for yourself.

Click on Effects – Blurs – Average Blur and set the radius at 3

Now our 60 x 60 image should look like the textured color we desired.

Save it as mynewcolor.bmp

Now the area on your map that you want to fill with your new textured color, you’ll need to get a plugin for Paint.net. found here http://www.sapphireonline.com/Downloads/PhotoFloodFillPlugIn.zip and just unzip it to the default C:\Program Files\Paint.NET/Effects folder and close and reopen Paint.net

Now with your map open, use the Magic wand and select the area you want to fill with the new color. Then click on Effects – Photo Flood Fill and for Photo File name we are going to use the file we just make mynewcolor.bmp and click ok and now your map will be filled with that color.

How to make waves like in Axis & Allies Global War Variant

I just used Effect – Object – Drop shadow and settings 0’d the blur and only adjusted widening. You might see waves on the land area… no worry… you need to use layers for each wave and the land color layer should be on top of the wave layers and will cover the waves on the land. I also recommend that on the layer you’ll use to make wave that that layer only have the lines you’d like to add waves to… remove all border lines etc so it doesn’t add waves to those etc.

Tip: Always use the duplicated layer, so your not adding effects to your outline layer, always save the original outline layer for other effects.

I use these in my recent module for A&A Global 1940 module at http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=22555.0 where I have the source files for download and you can see how I used them.

• New version of the Abattlemap module is out.

Download at: http://www.axisandallies.us/G13.gim.zip

In order for this module to work correctly, you first need Abattlemap with 0.80+ update. If you already have Abattlemap 0.79 you can simply updated it to 0.80+ by downloading this file and placing it in your Abattlemap folder and let it overwrite the old abattlemap.exe : http://www.mediafire.com/file/djkingzm3in/ABattleMapv0_80+.zip - Update

If you don’t already have Abattlemap I recommend Holkann’s installer as it will come with everything you need plus some of the latest modules : http://www.mediafire.com/file/w05zwkxji5w/ABattleMap_Installer.exe

Now that you have the correct version of Abattlemap, unzip G13.gim into your Abattlemap folder (default C:\Program Files\Abattlemap) and close if open and reopen Abattlemap… from the New menu you will now see this module listed… select it and your ready to use it.

• I’ve downloaded this map after seeing it here and on youtube and am having it printed.  Looking forward very much to playing it.

• The map looks great! 
    I need to give this one a go.

Thanks, Enjoy

Just played a game on it yesterday. 13 hrs we played and still no clear winner. We gave out National Advantages and Germany got U boat Interdiction, and just kept pumping out 3 subs every turn. It saved the axis to tell you the truth. When we did call the game. the last turn Japan cap fell to American Paras and Bombers from Alaska with Long range Airplanes.

we played with techs.

UK got Jet fighters on rd 1, their only tech of game, but one of the better ones.  Att+1 for ftrs and Tactical.

US got Long range Arty, Long Range Air, and Para troops

Japan got Long range arty, super subs

Germany roll a min of 1 die every rd, and Never got a six, even when he bought 6 dice.
    ( he was pretty upset by then)

Over all the game was alot of fun to play.

Russia was a straight up thug, I was them and decided to go a different Route with them. My first buy was 2 bombers and 4 tanks.  My second Buy was 7 Artillery + ftr. At this point Germany hesitated just a little and it allowed me to splurge 1 more turn so my 3rd buy was a all tank buy + ftr. For the rest of the game I bought All Inf + a ftr every turn, until after the first major  engagement.

This took place in Belorussia, and for what ever reason the German player decided to park all of his reachable Armour and inf their, right next to all my spread out stuff. He had like 15 tanks , 3 inf, 3 fightrs  their, Nice little stack for early in game. long story short, first rd of combat, i received 7 Casualties while inflicting 14.  My 2’s were like %70 hits. I retreated after 1 rd, i was happy with the results, losing 7 inf to his 14 Tanks.

a couple rds later he decided it was time to try again, only with more Tanks this time.
    well the battle was in east Poland this time  ended up being 18 Armour, 3 inf, 3 ftrs + AAA.
    I had 9 inf, 11 Arty, 8 tanks 3 fighters and Bomber. Again my Inf. and Artillery @2 just way over performed 14 out of 20 hit. my tanks and fighters and bomber only managed 5 hits.  His defense was less then poor, with only 8 total hits. I decided to finish him off while losing 3 more units.

Germany was spending her Inf. Money on Subs every turn. I had to cap U-Boat Interdiction at $20, He had 25 subs all over the world. the US and UK were each losing $20 every turn from this, plus land losses. Overall the game was a lot of fun to play.

• Hello. And Bye.

• post to kill spam

Kill that Spam, make it gone, lol

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m