• I haven’t found a version of the objectives tracker that I felt really simplified things. My thought is that each army has a card like the one below to track their objectives. You would have cubes on the bar in each box. You move a cube from the right or top (depending on orientation) and move it to cover the region you have captured. This would have to repeat on other country cards. In this way each player/country tracks its own objectives.

Sized it to be 5" square (to print on boards at TheGameCrafter.com).

I found mixed trackers to be too confusing. And I liked the idea of moving cubes…when enough cubes move to reveal the bonus you see it and can easily collect it.

I also considered combining all 6 like this into one large side board with a region for each country.

I am open to input and thoughts.

prntscr.com/kx3c20
    prntscr.com/kx3dv5
    prntscr.com/kx3e1w

(sorry you have to copy/paste links, I am new so I can’t post links yet :)

I haven’t done the other 3 yet.

• Welcome to site mcmeeple.

After you get 10 posts on site here you can start to post stuff. Go to a couple other topics and discuss with your other ideas or such until you get 8 more posts.

• @mcmeeple:

I haven’t found a version of the objectives tracker that I felt really simplified things. My thought is that each army has a card like the one below to track their objectives. You would have cubes on the bar in each box. You move a cube from the right or top (depending on orientation) and move it to cover the region you have captured. This would have to repeat on other country cards. In this way each player/country tracks its own objectives.

Sized it to be 5" square (to print on boards at TheGameCrafter.com).

I found mixed trackers to be too confusing. And I liked the idea of moving cubes…when enough cubes move to reveal the bonus you see it and can easily collect it.

I also considered combining all 6 like this into one large side board with a region for each country.

I am open to input and thoughts.

prntscr.com/kx3c20
    prntscr.com/kx3dv5
    prntscr.com/kx3e1w

(sorry you have to copy/paste links, I am new so I can’t post links yet :)

I haven’t done the other 3 yet.

Love these. Anyone know if the other 3 were posted?

• I never did post the final results. But here they are:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dpt8f141xohoxd7/AABH1Xm8QWKewuciZy7Cj9Dba?dl=0

I got a bunch of wooden cubes to use as markers. For us they made objectives much more manageable.

• put h t t p s : / /www in front of that link…it won’t let me post links as I am too new still.

• I would suggest adding a mark specifiying from which direction we should start counting. I started from the left and I figured out that I should start counting from the right.

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '18 Customizer

@mcmeeple said in AA50 Objective Trackers:

.dropbox.com/sh/dpt8f141xohoxd7/AABH1Xm8QWKewuciZy7Cj9Dba?dl=0

This is a terrific idea, but I really want to find a way to do this on the board.

• @beaudoin996 oh, that seems so obvious now. Your supposed to move the cubes from the track right to left or top to bottom. Need a little arrow or something on there. Though once you know…you know.

• @vodot Oh interesting, you could have a secondary set of markers for each player to indicate objective groups. These could be taken from a track much in the same way as my design here. Interesting idea. My only objection is the lack of space on the board.

• @mcmeeple said in AA50 Objective Trackers:

move

Thanks for this great idea and design, I have printed and laminated them all to use with our next game!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m