• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Well, I figured it out.  I should be grateful for the attacks on my character because it is the highest form of flattery my arguements could receive.  Since the arguements themselves are so strong and the opposition is so weak, a hit squad has formed ranks to defame my character and try to drive me off the boards.

It took me a while to figure it out because I’m not egotistical, nor am I narcissistic, nor do I feel that a strong arguement to the contrary is means to assassinate a person’s character.  But I guess some here do, so much so that they’ll fabricate evidence, twist the facts, quote out of context, and even slander sources to further their own agendas.

Of course, Switch’ll probably delete this.  Probably pretend it’s a flame, but it’s not.  It is a sincere thank you to those of you who have decided that my arguements are so strong you have to attack my character, not my arguement.

• Nope, not deleting it.

I want EVERYONE to get the same mental image I did… of a large number of Axis and Allies players all converging on a suburb of Chicago with all of us holding a gun to Jen’s head and forcing her to cut and paste artciles from other sites, claim they are her own, and THEN when she gets “caught” we went on to make her CLAIM to be a Nigerian mathematician that lives in the UK.
    :roll:

Yes, everyone has that image down now Jen.  Thank you for the opportunity to bring it to the forefront.

• Jennifer will almost certainly blow a gasket when she reads this letter but I indisputably must make the case that Jennifer tries to humiliate her opponents rather than win their understanding. To begin with, my dream is for tired eyes to open and see clearly, broken spirits to find new energy, and weary arms to find the strength to improve the living conditions of the most vulnerable in our society – the sick, the old, the disabled, the unemployed, and our youth – all of whose lives are made miserable by Jennifer. She is totally gung-ho about quislingism because she lacks more pressing soapbox issues. Jennifer’s manuscripts are merely a stalking horse. They mask her secret intention to agitate for indoctrination programs in local schools. I may be beating a dead horse here, but I do want to point out that this is not wild speculation. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is documented fact. Unyielding rigidity is just as much a threat to the continuity of things as pouty factionalism. That’s all I have to say. Thank you for reading this letter.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

• Jennifer is an attention whore.  :lol:

[attachment deleted by admin]

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Yup, I do humiliate people sometimes.  I’m trying to grow beyond it.  But somestimes it’s just so easy.  Look at what I made Switch do?  He showed how juvenile he really is and how hateful and spitful he is with his very own post of hatred, and all I had to do is say I’ve grown beyond such insanity to get him to do it.

But I’m working on it.  I know he’s on the Moderator Forums trying to get me banned again.  I just want to let the other moderators know that my attempts to grow beyond some of the more juvenile posters on this forum has nothing to do with that.  He’s been trying to get me banned for at least a year now, I’m sure if the end of the world occurred tomorrow, he’d be back trying to get me banned the day after (Sunday).  So there’s really no point in further discourse with him.  He’s closed his mind to rationality, logic and reason, so I’ll close my keyboard to his rants and raves.

Anyway, there’s still some glimmers of hope in other posters on this site, so I can still have civilized discussions with them.

• 2007 AAR League

@Soon_U_Die:

@Jennifer:

Well, I figured it out.  I should be grateful for the attacks on my character because it is the highest form of flattery my arguements could receive.

Don’t you mean other people’s arguments?  LMAO

SUD

Why are you laughing at your own joke?

I think it is sad that people here are constintely attacking other people personally,
    Nothing ends in anyway but an argument. It also seems to usually start off with many people discussing things in a civilized manner and then the same few people end up arguing about stupid sh*t just to attack the other. I can’t imagine a thread where Jennifer isn’t involved with switch on the other side. I think it’s pathetic and it’s not even a good community to have a civilized discussion. It just turns into 2 sides attacking the other.

• I second that. SUD no more crass jokes. Its fine if you debate but its also obvious that post was at Jennifers expense and was not adding anything to the issue. Use the ‘complaint form generator’ next time you want to add humor.

• so does this mean that Jen is not leaving the discussion fora?  Or is this just another whining “look at me - i’m so picked on . . . people ask me for sources and then criticize me for plagerizing” post?

• @Jennifer:

Of course, Switch’ll probably delete this.  Probably pretend it’s a flame, but it’s not.  It is a sincere thank you to those of you who have decided that my arguements are so strong you have to attack my character, not my arguement.

@Jennifer:

I’m not going to get into a debate about the function of zero with a man who’s highest level of math was maybe Calculus II.  Sorry.  But you just don’t have the ground work to have the debate.  Come back after you take Multilinear Equations and Logic I and II.

Do you call such statements arguments? Come on, I’m calling your bluff. Let’s see how strong your arguments are.

• @cystic:

so does this mean that Jen is not leaving the discussion fora?  Or is this just another whining “look at me - i’m so picked on . . . people ask me for sources and then criticize me for plagerizing” post?

I thought it was an “I quit” post as well (sure sounded like one)

Instead, I think Mechanized Warfare hit the nail on the head with his post above…

The whole “oh woe is me” thing after getting busted for deliberate plagierism on top of those pitiful attempts to claim that it was not plagerism (especially the claim that Jen is actually this Nigerian mathematician) is just pathetic.  No other way to put it.

Honor and integrity… some people have it, some obviously do not.

Personally I think you should all be like me and grow up! Yes I’ve arrived… Its a flame that’s aimed at everyone… And yes I am locking this so that no one can start another stupid war with “0’s” and"1’s"…

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m