These are really nice and easy to read. Printing out and laminating them.
Thanks a bunch…
Here are the answers to the rules related questions:
- When Russia is still NOT at war with Germany, it can declare war on Japan; true?
Yes, rulebook (Pacific 1940.2, page 36) says:“It may declare war on Japan at the beginning of the Combat Move phase of any of its turns.”
- Before it does declare war, can Russia move units into China?
No, as it is still neutral at this time.
- I’m assuming that Russia can move units into China after declaring war; am I correct?(since they are both at war with the same enemy)
Yes, after declaring war on Japan Russia may do that.
- Can Russia move units into friendly neutral territory when it is not at war with Germany (and hence, not an ally)?
As long as Russia is neutral, it cannot move into friendly neutral territories. Only powers at war may enter those.
- Can Russia move units into friendly neutral territory when only at war with Japan?
No, being at war with Japan only does not change Russia’s neutral status on the Europe Map, so Russia is still under the restrictions of being a neutral power there.