Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Files for reproducing a battle box?

• Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone might have pics and or files that could be used to reproduce a battle box for A&A Guadalcanal.

I have seen some files here and on BGG for alternate methods of rolling dice, but I might just missing seeing where the actual battle box might be. I haven’t done a full thorough search as of yet, so apologies if I have missed it.

I have an extra copy of Guadalcanal that is missing the battle box, and I would like to give it to a friend of mine(if he will be interested, I haven’t asked him as of yet).

Thanks in advance for any help!

The Big “E”

• 2018 2017

I can’t help you reproduce it directly, but I think I can help you. You have a copy of the battle box, so you have a leg up. Scan the box, assemble the scans into a box shape, print (on a sheet of paperboard) and glue. As for the inside pull box, well, same thing. The following picture does include the important part - the lineup for the dice to see what gets hit. “All” you “have to do” is strip off the numbers from the top of the picture:

(Source: https://boardgamegeek.com/image/278630/axis-allies-guadalcanal)

So, nobody I know of has a ready-made solution. But, you can help yourself. I wish you luck.

-Midnight_Reaper

• Thanks M R
    Very much appreciated!
    That is definitely a viable option!

Big “E”

• 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 Customizer

The BIG E got his battlebox.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.2m