• Customizer

I think the biggest thing we need from HBG right now is to fill in all the holes i.e. we need at least one unit to represent all the major types of units for all nations and all neutrals. It will take time and I understand the need for patience, but that is what I’m looking forward to.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@toblerone77:

I think the biggest thing we need from HBG right now is to fill in all the holes i.e. we need at least one unit to represent all the major types of units for all nations and all neutrals. It will take time and I understand the need for patience, but that is what I’m looking forward to.

I agree, this is a must, for sure.

• @John:

Thanks for the pep talk.

Glad you enjoyed it.  Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes) once received a letter that he had mailed to himself a couple of days earlier. It said: “Dear Future Self.  You’ve seen things I haven’t seen.  You’ve done things I haven’t done.  You lucky dog.”  Calvin sniffled and said, “I miss my past self.”  Hobbes rolled his eyes and commented, “Poor him.  He wasn’t you.”

• @John:

@toblerone77:

I agree, this is a must, for sure.

I second the motion.

@CWO:

@John:

Thanks for the pep talk.

Glad you enjoyed it.  Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes) once received a letter that he had mailed to himself a couple of days earlier. It said: "Dear Future Self.  You’ve seen things I haven’t seen.  You’ve done things I haven’t done.  You lucky dog."  Calvin sniffled and said, "I miss my past self."  Hobbes rolled his eyes and commented, “Poor him.  He wasn’t you.”

I used to read those all the time. Those are classic comics. :-D

• I just checked out there site and the battle of britian set and industrial and rails, South America, partisans, seaplanes and seaplane tenders are all gone and Superweapons UK and Italy were put in there place. A couple of those I would have liked to have seen the light of day some of the ones (read zombies) I don’t care if it comes out

@Yavid:

I just checked out there site and the battle of britian set and industrial and rails, South America, partisans, seaplanes and seaplane tenders are all gone and Superweapons UK and Italy were put in there place. A couple of those I would have liked to have seen the light of day some of the ones (read zombies) I don’t care if it comes out

You’ve been absent, quite a bit. Have you been busy, lately? :-)

• @John:

@Yavid:

I just checked out there site and the battle of britian set and industrial and rails, South America, partisans, seaplanes and seaplane tenders are all gone and Superweapons UK and Italy were put in there place. A couple of those I would have liked to have seen the light of day some of the ones (read zombies) I don’t care if it comes out

Judging by the fact it took me 3 weeks to answer the question. Yes very busy, working 10+ hour days 6 days a week and taking care of the mother-in-law.

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

Judging by the fact it took me 3 weeks to answer the question. Yes very busy, working 10+ hour days 6 days a week and taking care of the mother-in-law.

Well, I hope your doing well. :-)

• @John:

@Yavid:

@John:

@Yavid:

Well, I hope your doing well. :-)

yeah I am. I’ve been so busy I haven’t even had a chance to put my Japanese set away. I went through it and checked it out but they are still in the box they came in

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m