CANUCKS!!! History Will be Made.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Boston is going down TONIGHT.

Who is with me?

• '10

GO canucks GO !!!

:mrgreen:

• '12

Even though I am wearing my leafs shirt, Go Canucks!

• It’ll be another blowout by Boston.  Vancouver will probably take it with a chump score of 1-0 or something in game 7.

6-2 Boston

• caunacs ftw  game 7 3rd oT

• I am a Blues fan so I really don’t care who wins. I kind of want the Canuckleheads because they have waited forever. It gives me hope maybe the Blues aren’t that far. Sh;; who I am kidding the Blues are far off. Boston has enough titles Go Canucks. Game 7 anything can happen. Thomas is the series MVP if you ask me.

Game 7!

Canucks for the win?

Oh wait, what time is it? 12 past Luongo?  They better get it together…

• '10

Go Whale!  What? Ohh nevermind….

• being a Blackhawks fan, I can not root for Vancover

Go Boston!

DIE!

Bruins, all the way!

GG

• …… what a falure luwango was.

• Awesome!

Boston far outplayed The Canuckleheads in game 7.  yes, Luongo gave up a softie or two, but give the Bruins credit with how well they played.

I find it ironic that the one goal was a wrap-around, similiar to the one Thomas had given up that Luongo was ‘chastizing’ Thomas for in a previous game.

Oh course the Thomas goal he allowed was a rebound off the boards behind the net, not a true wrap around.

• Goaltending always wins and Thomas is just flat out better than Roberto. I still don’t understand why you canadiens always loot and trash the city after one of these events. I was very surprised when they did it in Montreal in 93. If the Blues ever win it I don’t think people will poor into the streets wrecking cars and destroying businesses. They will party all night.

• dumb canuckleheads are doing it wrong

You’re supposed to destroy the city when you WIN, not lose:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=ap-stanleycup-vancouverscene

• because we stand out side and down 6 blocks away from the arena to see/hear the game, so when we loose were naturaly pissed.
    also robet , and thomas are both equel in there own way…
    …as for the rest of bostn’s team…there good at snatching a loose puck.

• History WAS made. Tim Thomas had arguably the best complete season by a goalie, ever.

If Vancouver had played anyone else, I would have been rooting for them in a big way - they were an excellent team. Boston just ground them down, scored scrappy goals, skated harder, hit harder, and played better team defense for Game 7. Nobody could have beaten them last night.

• Wrecking and looting because your pissed that doesn’t make sense. Imagine if everyone wrecked and looted after their team lost because they were pissed. I think pro sports would be outlawed because it would be hazardous to the population.

• Canucks should have got Labron James. He would have made the difference

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@cminke:

because we stand out side and down 6 blocks away from the arena to see/hear the game, so when we loose were naturaly pissed.
    also robet , and thomas are both equel in there own way…
    …as for the rest of bostn’s team…there good at snatching a loose puck.

You kidding or something Minke?    Luongo and Thomas were no where near equal this series. Thomas really dominated, while Luongo was mediocre. Taking jabs at Thomas’ playing style while being worse yourself is not advisable either…

And “snatching the puck” ? ?   Boston had way better puck control/movement in games 6 and 7 than Vancouver could even attempt to generate. Boston was not supposed to have the high powered offense that the Canucks did … but the Canucks failed miserably. As did the premise of this discussion:

“CANUCKS!!! History Will Be Made.”

That should have read:   “CANUCKS!!! History Will Be Repeated ('94).”

Yeah… nice try Gargantua… but you failed. As did your team… and your decidedly UN-classy British-Columbian populace.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m