GeZe-

@yourbuttocks:

I’m an A-hole

well of course you are, Mr. Buttocks

==================================
    yourbuttocks-

Eat my Shorts, Geeze!

==================================

• I’d say when it struck me that I was the coolest one here.

actually jk, but that moment was pretty funny to me right there :lol:

^^^ maybe it was that comment laughing at my own post which is funnier now…mmm nah, I don’t like that idea as much as the first line.

^^^ was THAT the funnier post? nooo I like the first line best

But back to the funniest moment…hmmm…well technically, the funniest thing I have read on these boards was what I posted in the Matrix: Reloaded thread.

"lmfao…someone posted this comment on the message boards for Matrix: Reloaded at imdb.com. I had to repost it here, haha it just cracks me up. I doubt anyone else will laugh as hard as I did, but thats ok

“Have you guys noticed how great the Keymaker is. He is so small and quick. The man can run faster than two full grown, physically fit adults; and he has to open the doors! Sure one might think that scurrying around doesnt make a person interesting, but this guy is always out of harms way(until the end of course). It is so great when Neo and Morpheus are fighting the Smiths in the hall and the Keymaker leaves and comes back through another door, damn now thats quick thinking. The guy is also extremely handy he can get you a key to anything, and a person can carry him around with out a problem. He is like one big key you can keep in your pocket, and use on any door.”

lmfao its just hilarious to me"

but this came from ANOTHER board, so I guess it doesn’t really qualify as the funniest A&A moment. Geez, after all this typing I still don’t have my answer for the funniest moment. I was hoping it would come to me in my ramblings, but no luck. How disappointing.

• DasEwokSS (Real life friend of mine) posts, among other things, “Yanny is a Deusbag”. I change it to “Yanny is a great guy”. CC, not knowing this, thanks DasEwok for complementing me :)

I nominate this incident for funniest moment in the site’s history.

• @Yanny:

DasEwokSS (Real life friend of mine) posts, among other things, “Yanny is a Deusbag”. I change it to “Yanny is a great guy”. CC, not knowing this, thanks DasEwok for complementing me :)

I nominate this incident for funniest moment in the site’s history.

ok, that’s pretty funny.

• I dunno…

there’s a lot to choose from…

10+ page threads that twist through 13 topics :roll: …

namecalling and frustration :evil: …

the language barrier(translations/Latin/Rumanian/ :-? …

F_alk’s logicZZZZZ…

Xi’s quotes and nonsense :) …

TGM VI’s frustrated communist dreams :D …

and you ask me to pick one moment/post? :-? :-? :-?

• LMAO one just happened a few mins ago that got me laughin :lol:

Geze: Ya, 1000 registered users but how many have actualy posted?

432 never posted

and 266 have only posted one or twice

thats 698 users of 1008 that have posted 0, 1 or 2 times!

Dezrtfish:Well, it’s a good thing you have posted once for each of them.

AahahahAHahhAhahHAHahaH!!! now that’s comedy. Well it’s funny if Dezrt is saying what I think he is. I hope he is, cuz then it’s funny.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m