Charlie Estevez finally gets his High School Diploma from Santa Monica

• But i still have lots of hair. Must be the other way around.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I don’t see it the way you do, but it’s not about how I see it is it? so…

I accept your proposal gentlemen.  I will be ever-more guarded and vigilant whilst moving forward. ;)

Win wins are good.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

In any case, i think its cool that IL went to school with Charlie Sheen.  I don’t know anybody famous.

ImperiousLeader_and_CharlieSheen_schoolbus.jpg

• '12

I didn’t know IL lost the last of his titles.  In fact I was off the forum for awhile.  The fact he just called me a drop out prevents me from having any sympathy for him.  Well that and IL calling me a wife beater, fat etc, but he has called better people worse.  I must say I am pleased that there appears to be some justice in this world.

Garg is correct.

I agree with Garg 100%

Let me say that Garg is correct ok?

Indeed……  Perhaps its time to rethink my with-holding of support for this site.

• I also went to school with That girl that played Dee in the show What’s happening  (also Malibu Park Jr. High). I sat next to her in Arts and Crafts. She was on the show at the time, but took many days off. She was really shy just like her character on the show.

JJ. Abrams and Brian Burke ( who produced a few Star Trek movies) I had both in Dramatic Arts class.

Lastly, Holly Robinson from 21 Jump Street. ( not in any class with her).

BTW many years latter i met Chris Penn on the set of Mobsters. I played a bodyguard for Anthony Quinn. Didn’t get Taft Hartley but got pretty close.

• @Imperious:

I also went to school with That girl that played Dee in the show What’s happening  (also Malibu Park Jr. High). I sat next to her in Arts and Crafts. She was on the show at the time, but took many days off. She was really shy just like her character on the show.

JJ. Abrams and Brian Burke ( who produced a few Star Trek movies) I had both in Dramatic Arts class.

Lastly, Holly Robinson from 21 Jump Street. ( not in any class with her).

BTW many years latter i met Chris Penn on the set of Mobsters. I played a bodyguard for Anthony Quinn. Didn’t get Taft Hartley but got pretty close.

Haven’t seen the movie.  Which one are you?

Chuck Picerni Jr. … Bodyguard (as Charles Picerni Jr.)
    Nick Dimitri … Bodyguard
    J.P. Romano … Goon
    Erik Degn … Goon

He’s the Junior.

But we should go advertising the dude’s name all over town!

If that were me I would not be pleased…

• Haven’t seen the movie.  Which one are you?

Chuck Picerni Jr.  …    Bodyguard (as Charles Picerni Jr.)
      Nick Dimitri  …    Bodyguard
      J.P. Romano  …    Goon
      Erik Degn  …    Goon

If i was named in the credits i would be Taft Hartley. I was in about 4 scenes. Notable scene was when i and another guy had to search Christian Slater for weapons at the Hotel, another scene was when Quinn was getting shot at and we opened up with Thompson Machine Guns. A couple others.

• @Imperious:

Haven’t seen the movie.  Which one are you?

Chuck Picerni Jr.   …    Bodyguard (as Charles Picerni Jr.)
       Nick Dimitri   …    Bodyguard
       J.P. Romano   …    Goon
       Erik Degn   …    Goon

If i was named in the credits i would be Taft Hartley. I was in about 4 scenes. Notable scene was when i and another guy had to search Christian Slater for weapons at the Hotel, another scene was when Quinn was getting shot at and we opened up with Thompson Machine Guns. A couple others.

That actually sounds fun, I’m going to see if I can check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcTxEzesuWA

Is a link to part 6,  haven’t seen any of the described scenes yet and have run out of time.  Looks like a good movie!

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

• Part 11– 2:52. I am guard on right in doorway. This version cut out the scene where i had to pat down Christan for weapons.  Also 4:37 I am guard on the right as they first walk out. I am also in other scenes but i don’t have time to look.

Somewhere im also in the scene with these dancing flapper girls while sitting at a table. It was filmed at the coconut grove night club at the old ambassador hotel in Los Angeles. In fact, During breaks we visited the exact spot where Kennedy was shot in 68’

• This what you mean?

ILMobsters.jpg

• Yes that would be one scene, They had us patting down Christian for weapons. This version has it cut out, but the original version had it still in. Go figure.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m