• '19 Moderator

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/books/03/07/captain.america/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

Damn it to hell!  Not Cap!  Is there nothing sacred in this world!

• 2007 AAR League

liberal crap.  they couldnt stomach something so ethnocentric, it arrogantly brandishes america in its title.  they even talk politics in this, and i have this feeling the reason to end this “american” thing was political also.  why else would they end something so major at a politically heated time as this.

• Comic book hero Captain America is dead.

And yet, somehow…. life goes on.

:P

• Comic books and comic book movies should be burned in bonfires, while marvel comics should be disbanded and its employees forced to work for avalon hill

The company should be leveled to the ground and all traces of it should be removed… all maps and roadsigns should be removed as well.

and while your doing this you might as well get rid of WWF and WWE and jail everybody associated with it for good measure.

it all started with those lame mexican fighters from the 1960’s who wore those silly masks and mutated into bad acting and worse stories.

• I really need to ask. Has anyone read a Captain America comic in say the last 3 years? Followed the Civil War story line perhaps?

@balungaloaf:

liberal crap. they couldnt stomach something so ethnocentric, it arrogantly brandishes america in its title. they even talk politics in this, and i have this feeling the reason to end this “american” thing was political also. why else would they end something so major at a politically heated time as this.

It has everything to do with sales and very little to do with politics. People who haven’t read comics in years start showing up in the shop wanting the issue where Cap dies and about 6 months later show up wanting to sell it back.

Don’t worry he’ll be back. No one stays dead for long these days. Oliver Queen, Hal Jordan, Aunt May, Jason Todd (the Dead Robin,) Superman, Bucky- all back from the dead.

• '19 Moderator

Yeah, well Cap died once before too, only he didn’t realy die he was frozen, just like John Wayne.  One of these days there going to thaw out the Duke and Cap, and when they do they’re gona be pissed!  It’ll be a sad day for the enemies of America that day, I can tell you!

• Oh the humanity! HOW DARE YOU KILL THE CAP!!!

We can’t leave the world in the hands of his Canadian dopelganger Captain Canok, hes got butterfingers!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m