• '18 '17 '16 '15 '13 '12 '11

Wunderbar  :-o

J  8-)

PS and you can post pictures already  :?

• Well to be honest… i havent painted the swastikas or the iron cross. they are stickers i made in paint and printed out.  :-D

It would be fun if more than me upload pictures of their painted pieces here. So we can inspire each other for the endless struggle to paint these little Fu**ers.
    I started this project when i got unemployed. But i got a new job 1/3 in the process and the painting halted. When i restarted to end this pain, the tan paint had dried up. Thats life i guess…

• Great job

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

It’s a shame this has been shelved in -variants-, as it has nothing to do with any variant, and everything to do with 1942 edition…

I encourage anyone reading this to officially protest this moderator move!  This great work should not be hidden!

• The “work” is not hidden. Get over it.

Anything that related to Axis and Allies and is a modification to it in anyway by means of games or changes or modifications to equipment goes in Variants. It always has and always will.

• Founder TripleA Admin

It’s not worth protesting because you’re both right.

It doesn’t belong in 1942, it doesn’t belong in Variants.

Do we need an Axis & Allies General forum or Axis & Allies Projects for things like painted minis, custom boards, and other cool things people created with their bare hands?

• :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

Those are REALLY GOOD!
    Keep up the good work swedo!

• Do we need an Axis & Allies General forum or Axis & Allies Projects for things like painted minis, custom boards, and other cool things people created with their bare hands?

Yes i think so. To inspire others or to find ideas how to paint or alter your pieces. Its fun to see how other did and ask why they did that way. If someone has questions how to do a certain thing, then there would a good place to ask.

This is how i painted my US and German ships:

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Man that’s cool.  You and field Marshall need to open a gallery or something…. Your running mate for the white house???

Will you paint my house like these?  My wife says its cool.

I asked Field marshall if he could make me a pair of shorts on one of his schemes. 
    What a pleasure to see these.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Agree with Gargantua… simple, elegent, identifiable.

I am in the process of painting now and things like this both inspire and give some darn good ideas… Mostly that means ripping off the guys who did all the hard work first. :-D

Very nice work.

• I am in the process of painting now

well upload images here so we can see :) always fun to see what people do!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Agree with Gargantua

WOW Hoffman. We agree for once… twice if you consider the POW camps lol…

What’s going on in your life!?  Something must be wrong?  Have you seen a doctor lately?

@Gargantua:

Agree with Gargantua

WOW Hoffman. We agree for once… twice if you consider the POW camps lol…

What’s going on in your life!?  Something must be wrong?  Have you seen a doctor lately?

Actually yes, just got a physical two weeks ago and I am in perfect shape.

And I am not sure why you are so surprised… I barely remember if we had earlier squabbles but it seems like we agree on most things these days. You must have changed.

I have been tempted to conspire with you for a North American Alliance, whereby the United States and Canada can take over the world.

@Swedo:

I am in the process of painting now

well upload images here so we can see :) always fun to see what people do!

Oh I will, when I make any progress worth displaying. Right now I have one US carrier 75% done and one Japanese carrier 75% done; that’s it. I am trying to gather as much information from other people here so that the pieces really look the way I want them to.

Besides, this first batch is just a bunch of prototypes. I am experimenting on my Guadalcanal and A&A Revised sets to make sure I do it right on Global and my FMG/HBG pieces.

But I will put a picture or two up for comments when I am finished.

• Customizer

Wow!  So clean and crisp - love the ships especially.  Excellent stuff here Swedo. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

• Thank you. I Like your work too. I dont have the same patience as you though. Im currently working on the infantry… it takes forever and is so boring!

• Customizer

@Swedo:

Thank you. I Like your work too. I dont have the same patience as you though. Im currently working on the infantry… it takes forever and is so boring!

Thanks man.  Not sure about that patience comment… because those ships are like shrunken duplicates of the real deal - that must have taken some serious patience.  Looking forward to seeing the infantry!

• Here they are. (atleast 1 of each kind)
    so thats what im working on… done 11 germans and are now doing 15 japs…

• Customizer

Nice!  Those Brits and their stockings and shorts! eh eh eh eh Liking those commies and yermans in jackboots too.  Your choice for the U.S. infantry is pretty cool… kinda a gray/green…

• the colors and the lighting is more dull then IRL. The US soldiers were mostly green what i found on the internet… depends on where they went i guess… the russian uniform is more green/brown

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m