HBG - Axis & Allies Parts/Accessories and Custom Piece Sets Store!

• Customizer

I can’t wait for my pre-ordered Japanese sets! I just bought a couple of orange sets of the first edition to add to my pre-ordered sets I got a bit ago. Those were great!

As soon as we get some more info on the UK set I’m going to be getting a few.

I’ll miss the Swordfish, I must admit, however some surplus 1914 fighters and tan Testors enamel may satisfy my needs LOL.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@toblerone77:

I can’t wait for my pre-ordered Japanese sets! I just bought a couple of orange sets of the first edition to add to my pre-ordered sets I got a bit ago. Those were great!

I’ll miss the Swordfish, I must admit, however some surplus 1914 fighters and tan Testors enamel may satisfy my needs LOL.

The swordfish will be in the second UK set. we felt the need to replace it will other needed items.

• Customizer

@coachofmany:

@toblerone77:

The swordfish will be in the second UK set. we felt the need to replace it will other needed items.

––The Swordfish will be produced in the 2nd set. That’s GREAT news, “Coach”. I almost thought we might not get our 'Stringbags",….but then I realized we were talking about HBG. The BEST miniatures gaming company on the planet!!! Ya’ll ALWAYS get it right if it’s at all possible. Thanks ahead of time.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

@coachofmany:

@toblerone77:

Okay thanks Coach! I love the Swordfish but I’m willing to wait.

• Where can I find a list of pieces that are going to be in the UK set?

@Yavid:

Where can I find a list of pieces that are going to be in the UK set?

Check out the image gallery
    http://www.historicalboardgaming.com/HBG-Battle-Pieces–WW2-United-Kingdom-Supplement-Set_p_1578.html

• I’ve seen that I was hoping for a full list of what’s going to be in the set

• They are all listed if you click on the empty boxes under the image gallery button.

• Customizer

Thanks Pac War! I thought the only images were ones you could see. I’m so in for these UK units!

@toblerone77:

Thanks Pac War! I thought the only images were ones you could see. I’m so in for these UK units!

UK set will go up for preorder when we are in final production of the second Japanese set, very close.

• Customizer

@coachofmany:

@toblerone77:

UK set will go up for preorder when we are in final production of the second Japanese set, very close.

Sounds great to me!

• '12

I feel that the mechanized pieces are too small. I don’t know how others feel about it, but I would have liked them a bit bigger. Maybe on the next sets?

• Customizer

@georgemak1:

I feel that the mechanized pieces are too small. I don’t know how others feel about it, but I would have liked them a bit bigger. Maybe on the next sets?

I don’t think they’re bad. they are slightly smaller, but considering you will probably have other types of custom units in the same tight game space that slight difference leaves more room.

• I don’t understand the decision to go away from an already-established special forces pose. The US, German, and Japanese units are standing static and helmeted. In contrast, the UK unit is starting forward, with a beret, and visually has more in common with the early war German/Axis infantry

• Customizer

Just checking out the UK Supplement set lineup. I noticed there is no Truck or Transport plane. However, since there seems to be 11 sculpts and most sets have 13-14, does that mean you simply haven’t completed the UK lineup? I hope so because I would really like UK to have trucks and transport planes too.

• Customizer

Coach,

Have you guys ever considered selling sets by class of unit?

Like selling a light tank bundle that has a few light tanks for each nation player in the game?

I think it would be pretty cool even though I already have ordered several sets just to do this.

• @toblerone77:

Coach,

Have you guys ever considered selling sets by class of unit?

Like selling a light tank bundle that has a few light tanks for each nation player in the game?

I think it would be pretty cool even though I already have ordered several sets just to do this.

I asked about this about a year ago. They said no

• Customizer

Thanks Yavid.

• Customizer

Besides which, they don’t have some of these units for all the nations yet.
    For example, you mentioned a Light Tank set. At present, they only have light tanks for the US (Stuart), Russia (T-26) and Germany (Panzer II and Panzer 38t). Oh, and they will have some for Japan (Type 95) once the Expansion set gets here. For now, there is none for Britain, France or Italy. I suppose ANZAC could use British sculpts.
    Well, I guess the Allied Supplement sets do come in UK Tan, ANZAC grey and France blue, plus the Axis Minors sets come in Italy brown so technically you could have light tanks for all nations. They would just be US and German equipment.

Perhaps in a couple of years or so when all the nations have supplement and expansion sets, HBG will think differently about those kind of sets.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@knp7765:

Perhaps in a couple of years or so when all the nations have supplement and expansion sets, HBG will think differently about those kind of sets.

:-D :-D :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m