Gotta' Love FMG Customers - They are HARD CORE

• '10

Hello all,
          Just wanted to share something with you here.  I can tell you that members of this board and FMG customers in general are really a decent group of guys (and gals).  I am surprised everyday by the support and appreciation shown in e-mail / Posts etc.  I am involved with other e-commerce businesses and I find that the AAA gamer or wargamer in general is an HONEST and DECENT person to deal with in comparison to other markets.

In the end, this makes doing this job (which is not always easy) alot of fun.

I just had a member e-mail me and offer to help with the upcoming FMG Ocean Freight by picking it up from port in his ride….

Check out the attached Picture…  If 1000 lbs of Military Gaming Hardware was to be delivered, this is the way to do it.

THANKS FOR THE OFFER!  WISH I WAS IN YOUR AREA TO TAKE YOU UP ON THAT
    whoopass.JPG

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

NICE! ….

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

I would agree.

And since you made this topic… Is there an ETA for additional A&A pieces from FMG? I asked this a while ago and heard something about USA being next and coming sometime in December, but then again maybe I am totally wrong.

Reason being I like your pieces a lot more than the OOB ones and am really holding off painting them until I can buy the ones from FMG.

The FMG website did not have any information about up continuing this product; not that I saw anyway.

• '10

@LHoffman:

I would agree.

And since you made this topic… Is there an ETA for additional A&A pieces from FMG? I asked this a while ago and heard something about USA being next and coming sometime in December, but then again maybe I am totally wrong.

Reason being I like your pieces a lot more than the OOB ones and am really holding off painting them until I can buy the ones from FMG.

The FMG website did not have any information about up continuing this product; not that I saw anyway.

GERMANY is going into Production.  USA is going into final Sculpts.  UK will follow.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Cool. Thanks!

• nice

• Customizer

Germany,…Yeah!  USA,…Big Yeah!  Keep up the good work FMG,…and Thanks.

“Tall Paul”

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Crap! With you guys doing Germany, USA, and UK in a row, I’m gonna have to repaint my whole BOTB game! Oh well, time to find the paints again…  :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m