• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

:evil:

How much do you want for BOTB and Fortress America?

And are they both COMPLETE?

• Do you not have a Bulge Garg?

Oh I have bulge.  And every other version, (And most of the time more than one copy).

I also have the old Fortress America, AND the new one.

It would just be nice to have a stand alone -still in the box- unmolested copy. :)

• yes they are both complete (well BoTB not 100% sure of the right parts, other then the trucks had to go by pictures on what parts go in it) both games gonna price at $25 ea. (you picked the 2 high price games you know  :-P )

heres a pic of both games and contents (the fortress America pieces in the baggie are extras from needed game play):

• How much do you want for just Fortress America?

I have never played it before but it always sounded like so much fun I’d love to get my hands on an old school copy

He only wants $25.

That’s a SOLID deal Clyde. You won’t find it cheaper anywhere else. Feel free to take it before I do.

The new one is about $60.  I don’t know how much better it is or isn’t.  I just like F/A for the pieces mostly.

• @Gargantua:

He only wants $25.

That’s a SOLID deal Clyde. You won’t find it cheaper anywhere else. Feel free to take it before I do.

The new one is about $60.  I don’t know how much better it is or isn’t.  I just like F/A for the pieces mostly.

That is a pretty good deal, and I’d like to have an original copy before playing the new one so I can see how they ruined/improved the game

• please note prices do not include S&H (pick up is available), as to my prices checked on eBay for average sold and available and priced cheaper.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Fortress is so much fun and the new game plays exactly like the original…even the maps and zones are identical.  The only changes I noticed was they took Buffalo and Kansas City off and added Las Vegas and Colorado Springs.  The Invaders have reinforcement cards that you can add to the game as balancing factors as well.

• It’s been a long time since I played fortress america, but if I remember correctly,
    Fortess america can have too much luck involved due to the order of the reinforment cards for America.

If you get a series of poor cards early or a good card too early (like the laser card), this may overcome any strong strategic moves you may have made.

I guess that’s just a built in characteristic of the game.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m