Does an A+3 Sealion = Axis victory?

• '17 '16 '13 '12

@jim010:

Omega,  are you not pursuing Sealion then?  If you don’t buy the TTs on G2, I don’t see Sealion as possible.

Correct, I would not go with a Sealion with the moves you outlined. Question becomes how the UK would be able to perform. I am convinced that my strategy is not enabling Sea Lion in all circumstances, but does force the UK to invest somewhat to prevent it. That’s the idea.

• Customizer

Correct, I would not go with a Sealion with the moves you outlined. Question becomes how the UK would be able to perform. I am convinced that my strategy is not enabling Sea Lion in all circumstances, but does force the UK to invest somewhat to prevent it. That’s the idea.

I had suggested some ideas to tighten up UK1, but if you are not doing Sealion, then I see no further point in exploring UK2.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Omega1759:

That’s what I would do, but his move was to bring the destroyer in 104 to block the German fleet and prevent boxing the med fleet in the Med.

Strategic Bomber from N. Italy to SZ 104.

85.49% chance of clearing the destroyer. (Slightly better than 50% chance to survive.)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m