[QUESTION]about US,UK,ANZAC and JAPAN political problem

• if JAPAN attack UK or ANZAC unit on Dutch,does JAPAN declare war with US?(UK and ANZAC didn’t declare war with JAPAN)

• Customizer

No.  If Japan attacks UK or ANZAC forces or territories, or Dutch territories, then it is seen as an unprovoked declaration of war against the UK and ANZAC.  When this happens, on it’s next turn the USA may declare war on Japan.

• @knp7765:

No.  If Japan attacks UK or ANZAC forces or territories, or Dutch territories, then it is seen as an unprovoked declaration of war against the UK and ANZAC.  When this happens, on it’s next turn the USA may declare war on Japan.

Then other question,when you say it’s happen,can US declare war on Germany?

• @eheroboy:

@knp7765:

Then other question,when you say it’s happen,can US declare war on Germany?

Yes.  Once the US is able to declare war on any Axis power, it can always declare war on all 3.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Once America is permitted to declare war on any Axis power, it is permitted to declare war on ALL Axis powers.  It is not like Russia where it can be at war on only one map, or both maps depending on the situation.  If America is at war, it is at war with all enemies (assuming it wants to declare war on all of them, that is.)

Also, if London falls, America and Russia can both declare war on all Axis powers in Alpha 3. (Just America in Alpha 2.)

• @Cmdr:

Also, if London falls, America and Russia can both declare war on all Axis powers in Alpha 3. (Just America in Alpha 2.)

Apparently you don’t have it turned on where you are notified if someone else posted while you were typing.  :-)

Russia can declare war on Japan at any time without consequence in Alpha 3, right?  It’s possibly confusing when you say “Russia can declare war on all Axis powers if London falls”

@Gamerman01:

@Cmdr:

Apparently you don’t have it turned on where you are notified if someone else posted while you were typing.   :-)

Russia can declare war on Japan at any time without consequence in Alpha 3, right?  It’s possibly confusing when you say “Russia can declare war on all Axis powers if London falls”

Yes, Russia can still declare war on Japan whenever their hearts feel like it.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

My heart always feels like it Jen.

@Gargantua:

My heart always feels like it Jen.

As Japan I like it when Russia invades.  I strip Manchuria/Korea because if they invade I get extra money and if they dont invade I dont have to go back.  The downside is, I eventually have to invade Russia.

I would much rather crush India like an over-ripe grape early in the game, knock out the Australians and worry about fleet for a few rounds, once I feel secure against America (assuming they sent anything towards Europe so I have a chance to feel secure - in alpha 2 -) then I can dump 50 IPC a round into China/Russia.

So far, in Alpha 3, it seems I don’t have to worry too much about America, they are hobbled pretty well with the loss of an NO in the Pacific.  Could be better, but at least now my opponents are investing in the Atlantic, at least a little.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m