Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• Customizer

Yesterday was a holiday up here in Canada so hopefully there will be some news today.

• why does this tread get all this meanigless messages? (not unlike this one). im hoping to see some actual news, and the only thing i get is pointless remakes and hopes. im not trying to be a wiseass, but please keep this tread pure information please. thanks

• '10

@anderb:

why does this tread get all this meanigless messages? (not unlike this one). im hoping to see some actual news, and the only thing i get is pointless remakes and hopes. im not trying to be a wiseass, but please keep this tread pure information please. thanks

I fully understand what you are saying! It is frustrating to get an e-mail notification that there has been a post here and then come here looking for news on the new pieces and then find meaningless posts. On the other hand I guess that all members have a right to post here. See, even I just did it! Sigh.

• “why does this tread get all this meanigless messages? (not unlike this one). im hoping to see some actual news, and the only thing i get is pointless remakes and hopes. im not trying to be a wiseass”

Because 100% of the times these posters want to find any excuse to make a post and raise their post count, which makes no sence except to them.

• Customizer

:?

• '12

My personal opinion is that when someone sets a date, the least that he can do is say that he had no news yet, so nobody will have to post and keep asking the same question. I think we have the right to know, esp. the ppl that preorder, if they are any news or not. A simple post will save everybody a lot of headache.

• '10

Sorry I have been away…  FMG is moving locations!

The factory set the 19th as their completion date…  As per usual…  they are not done yet!!!

I will post more info here when I get it.

Thanks

Jeremy

• '12

@FieldMarshalGames:

Sorry I have been away…  FMG is moving locations!

The factory set the 19th as their completion date…  As per usual…  they are not done yet!!!

I will post more info here when I get it.

Thanks

Jeremy

Thank you sir!  Moving’s a BEE-YATCH!

If Hell is what someone’s worst fears and frustrations are, mine would be driving in stand-still traffic in 100 & stupid degree and 78% Houston humidity on the way to WAL-MART, so I can pick up something to help me MOVE from a three story apartment complex while I wait on the mortgage company to finish my damn loan paperwork which they’re over a WEEK past scheduled closing…oh wait, that was last June!

Hahaha!  Good luck brother - I anxiously await your return.

• Customizer

Any news yet?

• knp-look out.  Everyone gets pissed when you ask a harmless question.  See above threads.  I would say we should just count FMG out.

• TripleA '12

I would say we should just count FMG out.

Johnson73, what do you mean by that?

The last we heard from Jeremy on this was an estimated completion date of the 19th (May or June, I do not know).

I too, would dearly appreciate some more news on this project as its been far too quiet for my liking.  :-) I am trying to be optimistic about it but I am getting desperate now! lol

FMG, may we please have an update? I think we’ve all been very patient. Thank you so much.

(I apologise to everyone for any offence caused by this post.)

• Customizer

@Johnson73:

knp-look out.  Everyone gets pissed when you ask a harmless question.  See above threads.  I would say we should just count FMG out.

Yeah, I hear ya. I’ve been resisting the temptation to ask for a couple of weeks or so now. Then I realized it had been a month since the factory fell through on the date they promised FMG and I just couldn’t help myself. I just had to ask if there was something to report, ANYTHING!

• Hey Ken don’t let them get to you. YOU have money invested you have a right to ask. The customer is still always right. A update would be nice. It has been awhile

• please stop these meaningless postin-counterboosting. i hope to see PROPER not"hoping", “any news yet” etc. all these counterboost-shit is as meaningless as this post.

• '12

Are you guys still making this set, or the whole project has been abandoned?

• @georgemak1:

Are you guys still making this set, or the whole project has been abandoned?

Still being made.  They ran into issues with the original factory (outlined in the dice thread) that nearly sunk the company but it’s moving again after much delay.

• I was wondering if there has been any udates I may have missed.  I know we went to square one with Germany, and that is fine with me.  I completely understand that there was an issue with the original factory.  Just curious if the new factory is working out any better and if maybe there is a new timeline for completion of Germany.

• Customizer

Well, here is a guess. In July, Jeremy explained the problems with the first factory and how they ripped him off. He said they started all over with a new factory and at that time, the Germans were 90% completed. If we could assume the factory actually finished production around the end of July or early August, then Jeremy has to arrange to get the finished product to the shipyard so it can be loaded on a ship and brought over to Canada.
    Now, last year with the Italian sets, they were finished in production roughly the same time last year, late July or early August. Then it took another 2-3 months to get things coordinated with the transportation. The first Italian sets arrived to FMG by air in mid-October and the remainder of the shipment got there in early November.
    So, if things are going somewhat the same as last year, which it sounds like to me, then with any luck our German pieces may get here sometime in November. That would be my best guess.

• Customizer

Can we get an update please?

• '12

Im very puzzled with FMGs stance on the production updates for the German set. He has so many negative previews on his website, that its strange to me he isnt coming out and at least responds to them. They are ppl that willingly put their money down, by preordering a set or 2, and I think they are entitle to some update info. I personally didnt preorder the set, cause I had a bad taste in my mouth after I preorded the Italian set, but I did every set HBG made so far. Very strange.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m