• @Amon:

there is an information that haiti lost 60 % of its BDP in 60 seconds

:((((((

Haiti was poorest nation in the western hemisphere to begin with. Not to sound cynical but if anything the earthquake probably grew its economy. =/ if you include all the sympathy aid it received.

• earthquake probably grew its economy

Thats a bit harsh, the cost was in blood then?

• @allboxcars:

Botswana Democratic Party.
    They were holding a convention at the time.

Watch out dude, you are getting political!

• @ABWorsham:

@allboxcars:

Botswana Democratic Party.
    They were holding a convention at the time.

Watch out dude, you are getting political!

I hope that was sarcasm.

• @Brain:

Yeah, we can’t talk about the US economy, but we can talk about the Haiti economy. What’s up with that?

stop failing at trolling please :)

• @cyan:

@Brain:

Yeah, we can’t talk about the US economy, but we can talk about the Haiti economy. What’s up with that?

Brain Damaged has a point, the down economic cycle has had a personal effect on everyone on a global scale.

• @ABWorsham:

@cyan:

@Brain:

Brain Damaged has a point, the down economic cycle has had a personal effect on everyone on a global scale.

And Brain Damaged gets deleted again, along with another 60 or so posts. They love me around here I tell ya :-D

• @ABWorsham:

@cyan:

@Brain:

This is a very valid point, the US internal issues is a “no-go”, but all other countries are ok, whatever we say?

• It appears that I have no opinion.

• @Brain:

@ABWorsham:

@cyan:

@Brain:

And Brain Damaged gets deleted again, along with another 60 or so posts. They love me around here I tell ya :-D

I heard in the news today that the UN will stop issuing free medicines if they find a medical facility is charging the patients for it.

• Oh I see that you did put this in the proper thread.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m