2011 Find League Opponents Here

• i am interested in playing anyone in AA50-41 or 42 roll for sides pm if interested

• pm sent

• Since my game with Mojo is finished, I can take one new 41’ game.

Tech or not as my opponent will prefer.

For sides, I played one game with both until now, so I do not have a major preference, let discuss that on pm with anyone interested.

I generally can play one turn a day, but I travel sometimes (which slow me more or less), and until I am in the tournament, it has the priority in case I have time for only one round.

• '16 '15 '10

I’ll take another League game.  42, nt.  If NOs bid for allies.  If no NOs, bid for axis.

Strongly prefer TripleA (ie we can post the maps here, but skip the typing/editin/busywork), but I’m finally getting the hang of Battlemap so I can play that way if it’s preferred.

• i am interested in a 41 game with or without tech i dont care bid for sides pm if interested

• So I’m playing with chariot. Therefore, I do not search anymore game for the moment.

• I’ll take up a League game and get started in the League here.  41 or 42, no tech.  If NOs bid for allies.  If no NOs, bid for axis.

• I’ve got some games now, so I’m not looking for any more.

• '16

Looking to start one game of AA50-41 for league play.  I’ll either play a 3 game series or a one-off.
    I’ll bid +3 for the Allies, + NO - Tech.

Matt.

• I’m looking for either a single game or a 3-game series of '41 setup (Although, I’m open to '42 if desired), +NO’s, +Tech, bid for Allies.

(If I get a 3-game series, then whatever the bid is for the first game will be the same for the second game, but the players will switch sides, then the third game can be decided later.  The first 2 games could be simultaneous if desired.)

My weekday schedule has been a little full lately, and I have a couple of other games going on, so I may only be able to post on the weekends though, so if you’re looking for a real fast game, you probably won’t get it here, as I will probably only average 2-3 moves per week.

If interested, please PM me AND post a reply here in this thread.

• '16

No takes for no tech for me, if you havn’t found a game yet Bardoly, I’ll take up your slow play game.

I’ll send you a PM with particulars.

• @PGMatt:

No takes for no tech for me, if you havn’t found a game yet Bardoly, I’ll take up your slow play game.

I’ll send you a PM with particulars.

Great!

Responding by PM.

• My league game has just finished, so I am searching a new one. Conditions are still the same :

Tech or not as my opponent will prefer.

For sides, I do not have a major preference, let discuss that on pm with anyone interested.

I generally can play one turn a day, but I travel sometimes (which slow me more or less), and until I am in the tournament, it has the priority in case I have time for only one round.

• not searching a game anymore

• I want play one (and just one) league game. 1942 scenario with NOs and techs on. I’m searching a person against I didn’t played yet this year (to accomplish league minimun number of rivals)

About the bid, I prefer a bid limited to asian mainland, but I can live with a non-limited bid, your choice. Both cases, we’ll use the default system of this league and we’ll roll a die to see who starts bidding

We bid for allies, or course  :-)

• '16 '15 '10

@Funcioneta:

I want play one (and just one) league game. 1942 scenario with NOs and techs on. I’m searching a person against I didn’t played yet this year (to accomplish league minimun number of rivals)

If you’d be willing to play nt I’m game…your choice of course, reply if you’re interested.

• Bof, non tech … OK, but what if we limit the bid to asian mainland?  :-)

• Looking for a league 42. Tech is up to you. Bid (roll for 1st bid) for allies. Slower pace preferred. PM me if interested.

• I’d like to play a '41 league game, NOs, no tech, bid for allies.

Anyone interested?

• '10

@bongaroo:

I’d like to play a '41 league game, NOs, no tech, bid for allies.

Anyone interested?

I’m game

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m