• @i:

yo he messed up canada! :-o :-o

no, I don’t think he can be blamed for that… I think it was that guy with the rose in his lapel saying “just watch me”.

• Customizer

I like what he’s done with the convoys; I’m working on a similar idea where you have to convoy all overseas income.

It needs a French convoy Marseille - Algiers, more trans-Atlantic traffic, and a supply to Russia via the Persian corridor as mentioned elsewhere.

Posted my wip convoys/supply routes file:

Don’t quite know what to do with Dutch East Indies; it needs dividing into two somehow, and which routes  to use?  Also what happens if Japan takes it over; can they convoy this income to Japan via the Phillipines?  Can it convoy money to Germany using the old Dutch routes (i.e. via Netherlands?)

Does it need a map with a whole network of dotted lines indicating possible sea lanes?

Convoys.xls

• @Imperious:

8.5 x 11 Glossy/Matte $15
    11 x 17 Glossy/Matte $25
    11 x 17 Pearl $30
    13 x 19 Glossy/Matte $35
    Water color paper acid free $40
    Velvet fine art paper 100% rag acid
    not unless i was the size of an infant with little plastic pieces about 1/5 the normal size.
    Besides too many roundels spoils the map.

Is it possible to enlarge that map?

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@Brain:

@Imperious:

8.5 x 11 Glossy/Matte $15
    11 x 17 Glossy/Matte $25
    11 x 17 Pearl $30
    13 x 19 Glossy/Matte $35
    Water color paper acid free $40
    Velvet fine art paper 100% rag acid
    not unless i was the size of an infant with little plastic pieces about 1/5 the normal size.
    Besides too many roundels spoils the map.

Is it possible to enlarge that map?

The quality gets bad fast. I tried. If you could get a hi-res file of it that could be blown up. The one on the site isn’t even a meg.

• We need to talk to the guy who created that map.

• @Brain:

We need to talk to the guy who created that map.

http://www.kmistudio.com/blog/siteassets/gallery/awards/AandA.jpg

• @Craig:

He had a large version (similar in size to the boxed AA50 map) of the map at WBC this last summer.

I talked to him about its look and the other ideas that he incorporated into the map.  Helped him set up a game on it but didn’t play.  Had to get some sleep.

How was it mounted?

• When and where is the next WBC?

• Stay on topic.

• @Canuck12:

On that note though, I actually liked the subtle “watermarked” convoy and kamakazi zones.

Same here ;) just when the allies get too cocky you remind them of a kamakazi strike. “Oh, did’nt QUITE see that coming…”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m