SIGN OFF HERE WHEN YOU GET YOUR COPY!

• I got mine from coolstuff today. All 6 copies.

Nice quality, but not enough of the new pieces.

Note: the haltracks for Japan are German halftracks and the allies have an american halftrack. I suspect that will be the same sculpt for germany in AAE40

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

Picked mine up from Drexoll Games in Vancouver, BC today.

They e-mailed me when the store opened to let me know to come and get it.

Apparently they had 7 coppied preordered from their store.

• got mine from a local hobby store this afternoon cost 90 Cdn +tax
    set it up and looks beautiful!
    ps…love the new bigger naval units

• Got mine today from cool stuff inc. Very excited to play it this weekend!!!

• Got mine this afternoon at my local comic/gaming store. I could have got it offline for cheaper but, I like to support my local people. $90 there.

• two copies from Coolstuff came today Dec. 15th    :-)

• My store has my copies, but I decided to pick them up this weekend.

• Got my copy today from coolstuff. Looks like a great game can’t wait to play!

• TripleA '12

I’m in the UK and my game store called me last night to say that they have it in stock, for £75.00. Now, that works out to $121.85 US. Is this a good price guys, or is he charging too much? I appreciate your help on this, thanks.  :-)

I just got a message from my online shop that their release date has changed from “mid december” to “end of december” - so it’s still some waiting time for me.
    :-(

I’m from Germany and I ordered it for €65 (that is $95) - but some german vendors offer it for up to €99 (that is $145).

• I’m in the UK and my game store called me last night to say that they have it in stock, for £75.00. Now, that works out to $121.85 US. Is this a good price guys, or is he charging too much? I appreciate your help on this, thanks.  :)

Where is your local game store? That’s the same price as mine is charging. It was £50 for Anniversary, and £75 for Pacific. I think it’s a ripoff.

• OK… long time player (we are talking 1990-91) but first poster, so first off hi!  Ordered mine today, should have it by Friday-saturday.  ($65 with shipping, very decent deal!)  I cannot wait!

• I preordered my 2 copies a couple of months ago and the company just got them in.  Shipping today.  Glad its coming, but disappointed in their service.  Probably won’t order from them again.  I’ll go with either coolstuff or fieldmarshal for next time. :-(

• Got my copy today; very, very impressed with the quality of the game parts (other than the usual plastic pieces, but FMG will take care of those later). Minor problem though; I received an extra bag of Japanese pieces instead of a bag of UK pieces - I guess I might be able to contact customer service to get the correct pieces (I haven’t had problems with them in the past anyway).

• TripleA '12

Where is your local game store? That’s the same price as mine is charging. It was £50 for Anniversary, and £75 for Pacific. I think it’s a ripoff.

Hi Army of Northern Virginia. My store is in Portsmouth, UK. I paid £50 for AA50 when it first came out and thought that was quite expensive. I have not bought AAP40 yet but that same store is charging £75. I agree with you; it most certainly is a rip off. I am not prepared to pay that much for a board game - especially one with poor/lack of components.

In the meantime I will continue to find a good deal for it online, and I’ll be sure to post again as soon as I have found a bargain!

Take care.

• In the meantime I will continue to find a good deal for it online, and I’ll be sure to post again as soon as I have found a bargain!

Do it! I refuse to pay that much either. The average US price (without shipping) seems to be between $65 and $80, that’s almost half as much as the UK price! Ripoff!

I’m gonna have to wait and try and find a bargain. At least knowing it’s not limited means there’s no rush.

• Pre-ordered 2 copies from CoolStuff back in early October.

They arrived, in mint condition, on the 15th!  Very very pleased with their service!

• TripleA '12

Hey gtg21, where are you from mate? I’ve checked out the Coolstuffinc site and yes, their prices are resaonable. But I’m in the UK and when you add the shipping on, the total comes to $103.49, which is £64.03. That’s still a bit much. Put it this way, if I could get a copy for about £60.00 I’d be happy.

• Mine arrived today from coolstuffinc (with a few other games to get free shipping).

AA50 was a better buy given how much more stuff it had, but I really enjoyed the original AAP and this game looks nifty… anyone in western MA looking to play?

• @Krupp:

FMG shipped it to me Monday recieved it Today, Tuesday. :mrgreen:

Where do you live mate? I’m in north TX and mine shipped on Monday as well from FMG but I haven’t received it yet, should get here tomorrow though, I can’t wait!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m