• Verry nice,

I love to see the creativity of the minds that play this game. 
    Especially the international flavor, and the world wide phenom that is Axis and Allies.
    Again, I am reminded of how much I have to learn about making maps. 
    And the different ways to present a map.

Again, congrats, you have set high standards.

• It almost looks illuminated from underneath. I like it very much. You should make the boards and sell them dude. Seriously. I would buy one.

• You should make the boards and sell them dude. Seriously. I would buy one.

+1

• I must say that I am very lucky for the comments that I received and want to be grateful for them again.

On the other hand I am not a businessman so I will speak with absolute honesty, the manufacture of the board has pros and cons

Cons: the printing cost is not cheap, because i use very high quality paper, but the cost diminishes according to more boards be printed. Only I can send the map printed but not mounted in a wood´s frame because it would increase the shipping and handlig cost.

Pros: It can be done in any size that is wished.
    It can be translated into any language or even any territory be renamed (for example instead of  French Indo-china/Thailand I preferred only French Indo-china). There can be removed the German and Italian roundels, etc.

Definitively many aspects of the board can be modified according to the requirements of the case.

Please if there are some interested parties contact me to mapboard_upgrade@yahoo.com.ar and I will answer personally any doubt.

I request do NOT do it using this forum because it not related to the purpose for the one that was created and it is my intention to respect this rigorously.

Thank you once again for all commentaries because I estimate them sincerely.

30.JPG
    41 s.JPG
    40 s.JPG

• '11

Very impressive board. Your hard work certainly paid off, judging by all of the previous comments. The flags are great and go well with your setup. All of the extra photos are great, especially the pic with the German officer’s cap, that is just an awesome extra. Where did you pick up the hat?

• Nice work! The flags are a great idea.

• The officer’s cap is from a friend´s collection and I was thinking that it was helping to give a nice a touch to the picture.

• '11

The hat certainly adds a nostalgic feel to the board. Be sure to post more pics as you go along, I’m sure all would love to see more of the board during gameplay.

• Yeah, I second the request for more pics.

If it’s not too much trouble. :)

• Well, I took some new pictures of the board and i hope to enjoys them, let me know if you want me to photograph any special portion of the map because i will be happy to do it

Regards

33 s.JPG
    27 s.JPG
    24 s.JPG

• That’s a very nice map, cominges - well done, and thanks for sharing.  Its pure, light colors somewhat remind me of the film version of Saint-Exupéry’s The Little Prince:

Fine job - it must be a great experience to play on it!

• Some more detailed pics

Regards

60 s.JPG
    63 s.JPG
    61 s.JPG

• And more

62 s.JPG
    64 s.JPG
    65 s.JPG

• Thanks for the extra pics! :)

• I am willing to purchase the “Art Deco” map

Spanish and all

It is just a beautiful map

Is there any movement towards that?

• @Shakespeare:

I am willing to purchase the “Art Deco” map
    […]
    Is there any movement towards that?

If you contact Cominges he’ll provide you with pricing and other purchase information.

CWO Marc

• Shakespeare thank you very much for your compliments!

Marc is right, feel free to contact me at mapboard_upgrade@yahoo.com.ar

70 s.JPG
    71 s.JPG
    72 s.JPG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m