Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Bigger map options?

• I love this game and play it weekly, but would love to see a larger scaled version of this map so pieces actually fit on it comfortably (ideally large enough to have A&A minis used… especially the War at Sea minis).  What options are out there?  Is there a high resolution downloadable map of this that I can take to a printer and have it made?  Is there an aftermarket map already on sale out there?  Does anyone have the ability to do this for me and I need to contact them outside of this forum for copyright reasons?

The only option I really have is to take digital pictures of the map and have the images printed and a collage done to make it bigger.  Alternately I guess I could take the pictures and digitally join them and then take them to a printer to have the larger map printed.

• Imperious Leader made a REALLY nice large map.  I believe he has it posted on mediafire for download.  I don’t have the link though…

• Thanks to his bump, I think I have my answer.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m