• For those of you that pre-ordered, I was hpoing you could provide from where you did it and how much. I have not done so and am of course looking to purchase at as a reasonable price that I can.

• you can get AA50 from for $69.00 and if your order goes more than $100 bucks shipping is free. So perhaps find a buddy who will buy the game and split it out.

sites called coolstuffInc.com or something. look at BGG for its entry by me.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I will only buy the game when a module is created for ABattlemap to support it and the rules have been scanned in as PDFs.

I find the entire process of digging the box out, setting it up, and putting it all away again afterwards to be such a kill-joy of playing it.  Lately, my buddies and I, have been using a Tablet PC with Battlemap and just sending the computer around the table.  Added benefit:  You can look at the board from sitting on the south side no matter where you are on the table!

• @Cmdr:

I will only buy the game when a module is created for ABattlemap to support it and the rules have been scanned in as PDFs.

You would deprive Larry Harris of his rightful income?? Arrest her… :evil:

@squirecam:

@Cmdr:

You would deprive Larry Harris of his rightful income?? Arrest her… :evil:

No.  Notice I said I would only BUY the game when a module was created for Battlemap to support it and the rules have been scanned as PDFs.  If the module is not created and the rules scanned, then I will neither buy the game nor play the game. :P

• oh come on now. You got to support the game. If people thought like that it would be the bitter end of these games. Please don’t force me to buy an 8th copy. Its only $69 bucks

@Imperious:

oh come on now. You got to support the game. If people thought like that it would be the bitter end of these games. Please don’t force me to buy an 8th copy. Its only $69 bucks

I will buy one when it is supported by battlemap. :P

I didn’t buy a revised version of the game until I got the module for Battlemap and now I’ve had one for at least a few years.  Still in it’s original shrink wrap from the manufacturer!  Heck, I don’t even know what the pieces in the box look like!!!

• Heck, I don’t even know what the pieces in the box look like!!!

Woman…open the game and play with your family immediately. How can this be so that you play a game hundreds of times and have never seen the game and have no idea what it looks like. This is too much of a burden for my ears to hear. :-o

@Imperious:

Heck, I don’t even know what the pieces in the box look like!!!

Woman…open the game and play with your family immediately. How can this be so that you play a game hundreds of times and have never seen the game and have no idea what it looks like. This is too much of a burden for my ears to hear. :-o

I know what the game looks like.  I have a map of it in Battlemap and a copy of the rules in PDF.  Why should I open the box?  The pieces in classic were all artistic (btw I have a copy of that game in it’s original factory shrink-wrap too as well as Pacific and Europe) but honestly, there is no reason what-so-ever to open the box. ^_^

There’s a reason to BUY the box.  It would not be legal to play the game if you didn’t own at least one box of the game. (I have 4 classic boxes one of which is unopened.)

• Well, that’s when you send A&A to those who are in dire need of it and want to play it. Help spread A&A throughout the world as an AWESOME game, Cmdr Jennifer!!!

@shermantank:

Well, that’s when you send A&A to those who are in dire need of it and want to play it. Help spread A&A throughout the world as an AWESOME game, Cmdr Jennifer!!!

“Hi, yes, Kathy Lee Gifford?  yea, I know those kids in Africa are starving, but I have something to give them WAY better than the cost of a cup of coffee a day!!!  I’m going to send them all a year’s supply of AxisandAllies.com subscriptions and the country ONE copy of Axis and Allies!  No no, please, don’t thank me!”

• I can imagine starving kids in Africa getting the game rather than a bowl of food. Terrible moment.

• @Cmdr:

@shermantank:

Well, that’s when you send A&A to those who are in dire need of it and want to play it. Help spread A&A throughout the world as an AWESOME game, Cmdr Jennifer!!!

“Hi, yes, Kathy Lee Gifford?  yea, I know those kids in Africa are starving, but I have something to give them WAY better than the cost of a cup of coffee a day!!!  I’m going to send them all a year’s supply of AxisandAllies.com subscriptions and the country ONE copy of Axis and Allies!  No no, please, don’t thank me!”

It’s better than having a war about tribal supremacy…

• Boarganmes boxes of A&A are neede to play with friend! With may playgroup we meet regularly every week to play and to spend time together.

• Official Q&A

@Cmdr:

There’s a reason to BUY the box.  It would not be legal to play the game if you didn’t own at least one box of the game.

+1 Karma to you, Jennifer!

• I bought mine from coolstuffinc.com also.  Like IL said if you spend over $100 shipping is free so I also bought A&A Pacific.

LT

• So one more question. If you prepurchase it from the places mentioned, will it ARRIVE on the 23rd, or ship on the 23rd. I really want to have it the day it comes out but of course pay  the lowest price I can.

• @Jaybird:

So one more question. If you prepurchase it from the places mentioned, will it ARRIVE on the 23rd, or ship on the 23rd. I really want to have it the day it comes out but of course pay  the lowest price I can.

It won’t ship until the 23rd.

Does anyone have any idea what stores will carry the game (WalMart, Toys 'R Us, Target, etc) and at what price?  I wonder if these prices would be close to the $69.00 online?  Like Jaybird, I would like to HAVE the game on the 23rd.
    Thanks.

• Preordered mine at CCG Armory. $69.00.

I wonder if there is a possibility of anyone releasing the game before the 23rd?

• no zero chance

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m