• Has anyone been using a Spy rule? I want to implement something using spies to steal technology from other countries; anyone doing this; have any House rules using Spies?

Thanks, let me know!!

• I use events cards in my game and in each countries deck I have a steal an enemy tech card for you to use starting on your turn.

• Where could I see these event cards? Thank you!!!

• Spies are kind of hard to do mostly because you are going to have to rely on honesty from your enemy or try to play Fog of War and playing Fog of War for AnA can be a nightmare.

• '21 '18 '16

PM me and i will send you our system.

• I had this rule that incorporates sabotage on industrial complexes….

Commandos / Rangers / Brandenburgers - A0 D1 M1 C5. They give +1 bonus to infantry or mech inf (same as artillery) PLUS they can get the +1 artillery bonus.
    Special capability: Commando raids.  Can move 1 plus free sea zone to get to a target territory and perform a raid (somewhat same as a strategic/tactical bombing raid).  After the raid is complete, they have option to remain in the territory if captured that turn, or get same move 1 + sea zone to return to a friendly territory. Raid procedure: Each raiding commando targets a base or complex.  Each target gets 2 defense rolls on each raiding unit, 1 before and 1 after; on the roll before the raid, a 1 eliminates the commando, on the roll after a 1 or 2 kills.  Surviving commandos roll 1D6 minus 2 to determine damage on the facility.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m