• So what the hekk happened to Blitzkrieg & Bombers from Eagle Games ?

Is the game abandoned ?

• Eagle games went bankrupt and what would have saved them would have been B and B. The Poker game cost too much money and they went under as Poker in general is being legislated out of online play.

• The only reason Eagle went into Poker in the first place is that their board games weren’t giving them a good enough profit margin to pay back a fairly substantial loan they had taken out, I presume, to crank up the production runs needed when they got placement with Comp USA (or at least I think that was the major chain they got placement with). That bank loan is eventually what killed the company. Someone in my family actually issued that loan, which I found out later.

Ryan S. Johnson
    Guild of Blades Publishing Group
    http://www.guildofblades.com
    http://www.1483online.com
    http://www.thermopylae-online.com

• Latest news, Mike Selinker joined the Eagle Games and are right now as we speak, playtesting “Attack! DeLuxe” the new monster game that will outclass A&A Anniversary ed. Mike Selinker is the brain behind A&A Revised and AH Risk. Looks like mr. Harris is geting competition.

http://www.eaglegames.net/

• Official Q&A

@Adlertag:

“Attack! DeLuxe” the new monster game that will outclass A&A Anniversary ed.

I very seriously doubt it.

• Mike Selinker is nothing but a dense lackey who takes accolades that were for meant other people.

Attack will always remain another offering in the vein of the the Helen of Toy game company that you buy from the back of comics in the early 1970’s. The pieces are crap, the map is crap, the game is crap.

That game was like trying to design a game specifically about WW2 without actually having to admit it so that they don’t get people saying “its not realistic” because they can say " where did you get the idea that it was a ww2 game?"

rubbish

• @Krieghund:

@Adlertag:

“Attack! DeLuxe” the new monster game that will outclass A&A Anniversary ed.

I very seriously doubt it.

Now the main issue with Larry Harris is he deprive me of the fun of attacking, harass, plunder and SBR neutral villainous Sweden. Yes I am from Norway. Now if Mike Selinker turns out to be straight with me in this issue, he will get my money.

I know EG make soft plastic, so I buy A&A Anniversary ed and cannabalize the high quality nation specific units and put them to good use in “Attack! DeLuxe”.

I dont know what Larry’s problem is, he says nautrals like Sweden, Spain and Turkey are off limit, and the same time he let
    *Japanese tanks attack Moscow,
    *German ships sail through closed Bosporus/Dardanelles channel to attack Caucasus,
    *Brits and Yankees sail to Archangelsk and come marching down Sovjet territory to attack Germany from east,
    *one solitary german tank conquer all Afrika wich is ten times the size of Europe
    so I am just very unsure of the historic lessons here, no offense

• @Imperious:

Mike Selinker is nothing but a dense lackey who takes accolades that were for meant other people.

I cant find that “accolades” word in my English/Norwegian pocket dictionary, are you sure you dont mean chocolate ?

I just gave you one applaud for beeing a nice dictator, and another smite for using Larry’s globe avatar. Bad taste, herr Dictator, baaaaad taaaste.

• Official Q&A

@Adlertag:

Now the main issue with Larry Harris is he deprive me of the fun of attacking, harass, plunder and SBR neutral villainous Sweden. Yes I am from Norway. Now if Mike Selinker turns out to be straight with me in this issue, he will get my money.

Comparing A&A and Attack! on issues of historical accuracy is comparing the proverbial apples and oranges.  Attack! takes place in an “alternate history” in the 1930s.  However, if all you want is to attack Sweden, then Attack! is definitely your game!

@Adlertag:

I dont know what Larry’s problem is, he says nautrals like Sweden, Spain and Turkey are off limit, and the same time he let
    *German ships sail through closed Bosporus/Dardanelles channel to attack Caucasus,
    *Brits and Yankees sail to Archangelsk and come marching down Sovjet territory to attack Germany from east,
    *one solitary german tank conquer all Afrika wich is ten times the size of Europe

I find it difficult to argue with these points.  Perhaps at least some of them will be addressed in the Anniversary game.

• …and here comes one applaud to Krieghund, who is now up 19

• @Krieghund:

I find it difficult to argue with these points.  Perhaps at least some of them will be addressed in the Anniversary game.

I want convoy zones in the new Anniversary game, we cant have another global map without convoy zones.

• I dont know what Larry’s problem is, he says nautrals like Sweden, Spain and Turkey are off limit, and the same time he let

This makes me vomit as well. Thats why i helped make AARHE so that this does not happen.

BTW Eagle at least 20+ are from me to you. No i am not joking. I do it to keep you posting because you don’t visit this place enough. Same goes for Kreighund.

• http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/accolades

heres the definition. I don’t mean freeking ‘Chocolate’

• Shold I applaud you or smite you now ?

• only + each day.

• @Imperious:

BTW Eagle at least 20+ are from me to you. No i am not joking.

OK so I give you one applaud for stalking a fellow Volksgerman, and another smite for taking my thread off topic

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m