3D factories … would there be a market?

• put me on the list for a couple of sets (setting up tent and waiting) please let me know my group would go nuts??

• @Buran:

DCC these units look great.  And thanks for making the models free for all the players out there.  This community is one of the best out there with everyone sharing there ideas and mod’s, makes all the new people that find it want to share as well.

I just downloaded and will print as soon as I get back from a work trip.  Don’t need to pester anyone, or even pay for a divorce lawyer.  All a 3d Printer cost me was a romantic trip to Florida back in January.  (without the Kids) :-D

Buran

Glad you like the models and that you have a 3D printer :) So instead of pestering you are being pestered… LOL :D  Enjoy!

• @John:

DCC, did you come up with a total price for the minor and major factories, and the naval and air bases with shipping?

I would buy a set from you or two.

Thank you for your interest sir.  The only variable is the shipping… As my name suggest, I am from Canada (Toronto Area) so it all depends on where it needs to be shipped to… But I can’t see the shipping being very expensive as it is light and small…  If you give me a destination, I can investigate that for you.

• @zack7979:

put me on the list for a couple of sets (setting up tent and waiting) please let me know my group would go nuts??

I am starting some batches this morning, (it is currently 6 am) so I should be able to have a few sets done and ready to ship by monday for those interested.

• Glad to know I’m welcome here. I will be letting you know within the next couple days if I want some. Gotta see how much damage paying for summer classes does first

• Put me down for a set of major/minor facilities &air/naval bases

• I printed some sets over the weekend and decided to change the composition of the sets:

Airfield/Naval: base is now 25 Airfield and 25 Naval bases (total of 50 instead of 43)

Minor/Major Factories: 20 minors / 15 majors (instead of 15/12)

Price remain the same :)

• @Grimwolf:

Put me down for a set of major/minor facilities &air/naval bases

Just send me a PM when you are ready to order :)

• Sponsor

@DiveCrewCanada:

Airfield/Naval: base is not 25 Airfield and 25 Naval bases (total of 50 instead of 43)

I think that was meant to be read as… “now”

• @Young:

@DiveCrewCanada:

Airfield/Naval: base is not 25 Airfield and 25 Naval bases (total of 50 instead of 43)

I think that was meant to be read as… “now”

corrected, thanks Mr 1-2-4-5-6 :D

• I have just bought 3 sets from DCC for myself and wittmann and Credulous over in the UK and have been impressed with DCCs service. :-)

One of our group did think the prices here were Canadian dollars, so just to mention that they are USD. There is a bit of a difference! :-(

Really looking forward to receiving them - they look fantastic. 8-)

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

DCC, I got the facilities, this morning.

I’m really pleased with them.

Thank you so much! :-D

John

• Are they for sale individually?

• @Private:

I have just bought 3 sets from DCC for myself and wittmann and Credulous over in the UK and have been impressed with DCCs service. :-)

One of our group did think the prices here were Canadian dollars, so just to mention that they are USD. There is a bit of a difference! :-(

Really looking forward to receiving them - they look fantastic. 8-)

Thank you very much guys, it was a pleasure.

• @John:

John

Oh Great!  Wow, that was actually pretty fast! Glad you like them, can’t wait to see what magic you will apply to them!

• @Leatherneckinlv:

Are they for sale individually?

Errr… I did not actually think of that, sent me a PM with what you need and we will figure out something :)

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@DiveCrewCanada:

@John:

John

Oh Great!  Wow, that was actually pretty fast! Glad you like them, can’t wait to see what magic you will apply to them!

Me too! Can’t wait to see what I come up with.

Thanks again! :-)

John

• The facilities look great.  How do they look on the board - scale wise.  I am used to the old flat markers that don’t take up very much room.  Does anyone have issues with fitting pieces on the board when using 3D facilities?

• Sponsor

@Andy6049:

The facilities look great.  How do they look on the board - scale wise.  I am used to the old flat markers that don’t take up very much room.  Does anyone have issues with fitting pieces on the board when using 3D facilities?

I’ve used factory unit pieces for years, they are so much better than those cardboard chits that you won’t mind if their footprint is a tad bigger.

• Any idea how long you will be printing these for? Money is a little tight right now but I do want some once things level back out

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m