• I must say I do miss the banter in between moves/games.

• '19 Moderator

After the events on TV last night I miss it a little bit, not too much though…

• I miss it like I miss my ex girlfriend.

• @M36:

I miss it like I miss my ex girlfriend.

:lol: :lol: that could go wither way depending on if she was hot or if you were still recovering from your lasix surgery while you dated.

but I’m going to cry myself to sleep now. 11 pm here hopefully PD will be back.( and this is all a nightmare)  :wink: :mrgreen: :lol:

• Its meant to go either way Cyan.

I loved her, but she was a lying bitch. Thats exactly what PD was like. :mrgreen:

• @M36:

Its meant to go either way Cyan.

I loved her, but she was a lying b****. Thats exactly what PD was like. :mrgreen:

Yeah - first love screwed me over.  We finally made up recently (even though I had forgiven her and still love her long ago), but that was like 6 years ago.

Now I’m going through the same thing all over again…it’s tearing me up.  :cry:

It’s gotten me so good, I thought about joining the military.

• @Jermofoot:

@M36:

Its meant to go either way Cyan.

I loved her, but she was a lying b****. Thats exactly what PD was like. :mrgreen:

Yeah - first love screwed me over.  We finally made up recently (even though I had forgiven her and still love her long ago), but that was like 6 years ago.
    Now I’m going through the same thing all over again…it’s tearing me up.  :cry:

arn’t you married and have a kid? if not then who is the baby always in your avatar?

• And what is the topic of this thread again?

• I see I got some negative karma.  Probably because I said this:

@Jermofoot:

Let me say that I was being entirely truthful in that statement.  And if you know my posting, it’s not something I’ve ever seriously considered.  Wasn’t a knock at all.  Just thought Iraq would take my mind off things, you know?  And I could say I made a sacrifice, I guess.

@cyan:

arn’t you married and have a kid? if not then who is the baby always in your avatar?

Have a kid, yes (and that’s him).  Not married but up until recently there wasn’t much difference.

@M36:

And what is the topic of this thread again?

I miss it…I really do.

• @Jermofoot:

Have a kid, yes (and that’s him).  Not married but up until recently there wasn’t much difference.

hey Jermo
    i am still learning english so dont offend
    this sentence doesnt seem logical to me, i mean the problem is in me afrorse dont get it

dont understand the meanin of second sentence
    …until recently there wasnt much difference

what should it mean,  are you referin to laws of your country, to some rights….

• before now they were the same. I used different words, does that help?  or is it the grammar that is messing with you? Your not alone I am not quite sure what they is referring to.

• Uuuhhh….whats PD?  :?

• 2007 AAR League

@Gewehr:

Uuuhhh….whats PD?  :?

political discussion

• Ooohhh ok  :-D

• @Amon:

@Jermofoot:

hey Jermo
    i am still learning english so dont offend
    this sentence doesnt seem logical to me, i mean the problem is in me afrorse dont get it

dont understand the meanin of second sentence
    …until recently there wasnt much difference

what should it mean,  are you referin to laws of your country, to some rights….

Ok, let me explain.

We weren’t married, and practically the only difference between us and a married couple was a ceremony & a ring.  There are a few laws and perks that we can’t take advantage of, but nothing I (or she) saw as significant enough to get married on that alone.  It shouldn’t be about the laws anyway.  :-)

• I just came by to check out the latest riff raff…. it’s gone.

mmmmmm… naah, I don’t miss it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m