• what do you think of battleships doing blockades basically doing strategic bombing. if a battleship is inactive for 1 whole turn that at the end of your turn you can role a dice and force the player controlling a coastal region that borders its sea zone, to surrendered that number of ipc to the bank(round down just like bobing). you must declare a blockade when yo move a battleship into a territory.

Is this the right piece t use this rule? when japan was blockaded what type of ship was used. i think it is stupid how you have to have a transport to do shore bombardment.  i think even if no units are attacking you should be able to do shoebombardment. if a territory was being attack just by land units the would not ave to be on the coasts so the navy shouldn’t help there.

• we have this idea with subs and the income that cen be lost is dependent on how “connected” the territory is to other natural bordering territories. Battleships cant sit and bomb the coastline or they would be sunk by air power, but can perform commerce raiding. look at the draft its in there.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Perhaps you should amend that to be a die roll doing 1-4 IPC in damage but the Battleship must not be hit or sunk and must have been in the sea zone for an entire turn.

• @Imperious:

look at the draft its in there.

Imperious is talking about the AARHE draft
    its house rules aimed at adding realism
    you might find some ideas useful the modern axis and allies you are making

• i tried going to the file in phase 2 but it said it was deleteted when i went to download it. it said it was inactive for too long. i just wanted to bring that problem to your attetrntion.

• your correct… Tekky can you fix please?

• thats crappy
    its no enough a month yet

I fixed it
    trying speedyshare instead of rapidshare now

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m