"Tall Paul's" JAPANESE units, detailed & painted by the "WARMACHINE Team"

• Customizer

Guys,

––Oh, and here’s the FINISHED pic of ALL of the Japanese G-8N “Rita” Heavy Bombers in the Mainland scheme doing a group flyover on their way to the Phillipines. Enjoy!

Tall Paul

Japan_mainland Bomber, Heavy (G8N) ALL-01CC.jpg

• Sponsor 2017 '13 '11 '10

Nice Collection!

• Customizer

Doug and others,

@coachofmany:

Nice Collection!
    **––I also have some SHAPEWAYS G-5N “Liz” 4-engine Heavy Bombers to add to the mix,…once they’re painted that is. They look somewhat like a Japanese B-24 “Liberator”, just different. I’ll post a couple of pics below.

Tall Paul**

G-5N Liz-01.jpg
    G-5N Liz-02.jpg

• This is really, really awesome work TP!

• Customizer

YG & Others,

@Young:

This is really, really awesome work TP!
    **––What kind words to say,…especially from someone’s opinion I truly admire.
    –Personally I like these G-5N “Liz” Bombers much better than the G-8N “Rita” Bombers for my ‘standard’ Japanese Heavy Bomber.
    –Or…if your commenting on ALL of these units, well Thanks. Just remember, all of the time, effort, and expense of detailing, painting, & decalling these units is for one purpose:
    –To have FUN!
    –with my wargaming friends,…and with people I have YET TO MEET. I really enjoy this strategy game we call AXIS & ALLIES, and I truly enjoy sharing FUN with other gamers. I haven’t been very active here on .Org lately as I’ve been very busy trying to get the last funding for my upcoming Railroad & Military Museum. I will have a venue where all of you gamers can visit & have FUN!

Tall Paul**

• 2018 2017 2015

Awesome work as always…… 🙂 go team warmachine

• Customizer

@dangermouse650:

Awesome work as always…… 🙂 go team warmachine
    **––Thanks, I’m glad you enjoyed them. You know, I think the best thing about these painted units is that they’ve probably had a small influence on inspiring others to paint their units, also.

Tall Paul**

• Customizer

Wow!  Such cool pieces! (Been awhile Paul)  And there’s others I’ve yet to see that are posted -

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.3m