"Tall Paul's" JAPANESE units, detailed & painted by the "WARMACHINE Team"

• Customizer

Guys,

––Well, here are the FINISHED pics of the Japanese G-8N “Rita” Heavy Bombers in the South Seas Camo scheme with the gameboard as a backdrop rather than the workbench. These are the units with Yellow stripe and nose “squadron colors”. Notice the “H” decal that denotes them as Heavy Bombers. Enjoy!

Tall Paul

Japan_south seas Bomber, Heavy (G8N) Yel S&N-01CC.jpg

• Customizer

Guys,

––And here are the FINISHED pics of the Japanese G-8N “Rita” Heavy Bombers in the South Seas Camo scheme. These units have Red noses and fuselage stripes for “squadron colors”.
    Notice the “H” decals that denote them as Heavy Bombers. Enjoy!

Tall Paul

Japan_south seas Bomber, Heavy (G8N) Red S&N-01CC.jpg

• Customizer

Guys,

––And here are the FINISHED pics of ALL of the Japanese G-8N “Rita” Heavy Bombers in the South Seas Camo scheme. This is a “group shot” flyover pic. Notice the “H” decals that denote them as Heavy Bombers. Enjoy!

Tall Paul

Japan_south seas Bomber, Heavy (G8N) ALL-01CC.jpg

• '16 Customizer

That South Seas camo looks really great! Props to the men behind the scenes ;)

• Customizer

Guys,

@Spitfire38:

That South Seas camo looks really great!
    ––Glad you like it. The scheme really does seem to add to the effect of
    “camo-clad jungle forces in the tropics”.

Props to the men behind the scenes
    ––Well, I agree. And in this case it would be two main people.
    ----First off,…that would be HBG for making the wonderful units available to us all,…and
    ----“Allworkandnoclay” is responsible for 100% of the paint jobs on ALL of these Japanese aircraft units.

Tall Paul

• Customizer

Guys,

––It’s been a while since I’ve had any time to post any updates & pics, so here are a few new pics.

FINISHED pics of the Japanese G-8N “Rita” Heavy Bombers in the Mainland paint scheme. This pic shows the Yellow engine cowling, propeller spinner, and fuselage stripe “Squadron Colors”. Notice the “H” decal that denotes it as a Heavy Bomber. Enjoy!

Tall Paul

Japan_mainland Bomber, Heavy (G8N) Yel S&E-01CC.jpg
    Japan_mainland Bomber, Heavy (G8N) Yel S&E-02CC.jpg

• Customizer

Guys,

––And here are some FINISHED pics of the Japanese G-8N “Rita” Heavy Bombers in the Mainland scheme with “Squadron Colors” of Yellow Spinners and fuselage stripes. Enjoy!

Tall Paul

Japan_mainland Bomber, Heavy (G8N) Yel S&N-01CC.jpg
    Japan_mainland Bomber, Heavy (G8N) Yel S&N-02CC.jpg

• Customizer

Guys,

––And here are some FINISHED pics of the Japanese G-8N “Rita” Heavy Bombers in the Mainland scheme with “Squadron Colors” of Red spinners and fuselage stripes. Enjoy!

Tall Paul

Japan_mainland Bomber, Heavy (G8N) Red S&N-01CC.jpg
    Japan_mainland Bomber, Heavy (G8N) Red S&N-02CC.jpg

• '14 Customizer

Excellent!  Love the canopy detail.

• Customizer

cyanight & others,

@cyanight:

Excellent!  Love the canopy detail.
    **––I’m glad you liked them. These were the first aircraft that “Allworkandnoclay” painted for me,…and I noticed that the canopy lines weren’t as fine or sharp as the ones that “LHoffman” painted on the Luftwaffe aircraft he did. Well, he QUICKLY improved the cockpit frame lines on the following aircraft,…he said it was simply experience coming through but I think he just put his proffesional talent to work on it. I know he’s a lot more proud of his aircraft work since these were done,….and rightly so. “Allwork” is THE MAN!

Tall Paul**

• Customizer

Guys,

––Oh, and here’s the FINISHED pic of ALL of the Japanese G-8N “Rita” Heavy Bombers in the Mainland scheme doing a group flyover on their way to the Phillipines. Enjoy!

Tall Paul

Japan_mainland Bomber, Heavy (G8N) ALL-01CC.jpg

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Nice Collection!

• Customizer

Doug and others,

@coachofmany:

Nice Collection!
    **––I also have some SHAPEWAYS G-5N “Liz” 4-engine Heavy Bombers to add to the mix,…once they’re painted that is. They look somewhat like a Japanese B-24 “Liberator”, just different. I’ll post a couple of pics below.

Tall Paul**

G-5N Liz-01.jpg
    G-5N Liz-02.jpg

• Sponsor

This is really, really awesome work TP!

• Customizer

YG & Others,

@Young:

This is really, really awesome work TP!
    **––What kind words to say,…especially from someone’s opinion I truly admire.
    –Personally I like these G-5N “Liz” Bombers much better than the G-8N “Rita” Bombers for my ‘standard’ Japanese Heavy Bomber.
    –Or…if your commenting on ALL of these units, well Thanks. Just remember, all of the time, effort, and expense of detailing, painting, & decalling these units is for one purpose:
    –To have FUN!
    –with my wargaming friends,…and with people I have YET TO MEET. I really enjoy this strategy game we call AXIS & ALLIES, and I truly enjoy sharing FUN with other gamers. I haven’t been very active here on .Org lately as I’ve been very busy trying to get the last funding for my upcoming Railroad & Military Museum. I will have a venue where all of you gamers can visit & have FUN!

Tall Paul**

• '21 '18 '17 '15

Awesome work as always…… :-) go team warmachine

• Customizer

@dangermouse650:

Awesome work as always…… :-) go team warmachine
    **––Thanks, I’m glad you enjoyed them. You know, I think the best thing about these painted units is that they’ve probably had a small influence on inspiring others to paint their units, also.

Tall Paul**

• Customizer

Wow!  Such cool pieces! (Been awhile Paul)  And there’s others I’ve yet to see that are posted -

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m