Global 1940.2 IPC & VC Tracking Chart

• I created this for my brother and friends and they thought that maybe it would help people here.  It is a single chart that can be printed out and laminated at 11x17.  There will be some area to trim.  Each marker will fit the roundels.

IPC Chart
    1. The IPC chart goes to 84 (still better than what’s standard on the board).  Believe me, I wanted to go higher.
    2. Marked off each country’s/power’s staring income with their roundel and a picture of an appropriate leader.  Italy got Mussolini (shared space with ANZAC who I skipped), China got Mao/Chiang Kai-shek (newer photo of Mao… sorry), UK controlled India got Claude Auchinleck (too many decisions with the back and forth on C&Cs in that theater), France got Charles de Gaulle, Japan got Tojo, UK got Winston Churchill, Germany got Hitler, USSR got Stalin, US got FDR.  I just had to make decisions here… so I tried to go with the most recognizable/pertinent leaders (in my opinion).  Your ideas may differ, which is cool too.

Victory Cities Tracking Chart
    The lower section of the board is dedicated to keeping track of the victory city conditions (Axis Europe, Axis Pacific, and Allies).
    Each section here has the Victory Cities labeled along with the original controlling power’s Roundel (so you can save yours for other purposes).

I hope this helps somebody.

• Thank you!  I appreciate it Imperious Leader.

• I like them !!!

But I’m bummed that you skipped ANZAC  :x

I’d rather have Menzies then Benito !!!

• NP

• @Darby:

I like them !!!

But I’m bummed that you skipped ANZAC  :x

I’d rather have Menzies then Benito !!!

Thanks!

I thought about splitting that one… but the Axis only has 3 places that they can be represented on the IPC chart with leader photos, so I opted for Benito.  C’mon… at least he got the trains to run on time!

Also, maybe I should have just put Germany or Italy’s roundel on Paris in the VC section.  After all, it’s not like France still controls Paris by the end of Round 1… Heck, all they have left by then is some troops stumbling around in the African desert, haha

• No you need De Gaulle

……and I like those “lost patrols” in the desert and the last couple of games they have actually done good things !
    (they were able to bring done the fighter from England to lend some punch to their attacks

• @Darby:

No you need De Gaulle

……and I like those “lost patrols” in the desert and the last couple of games they have actually done good things !
    (they were able to bring done the fighter from England to lend some punch to their attacks

Haha, yeah, the Paris roundel thing was just a joke since Paris is taken so soon.

Nice one on the using the “lost patrols” so effectively!  I know they can be used to do good things, just have to get them there (and I’m an impatient man)  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m