• Has anyone ever made a modern axis and allies like by modern i mean 1980-2011 modern cold war iraq etc….

• The whole point of Axis and Allies is that it’s about the war between the Axis and the Allies (WWII).

• i know but i would like to try something a little more modern to mix it up a bit

• Actualiteit, I have. I have created SITREP, The day after… It’s basically Axis and Allies, starting the dat after 9/11. In this boardgame, six powers are involved. United States of America, UK, NATO, Against THE Arab league, Russia and China.

See my Dutch website for some minor details.
    English game rules are added.

See for more information, the Axis and Allies Wiki, Axis and Allies The day After 911…

• Thank you for reading.

Actually, I have, and made some upgrades to the game.

I have created SITREP, The day after… It’s basically Axis and Allies in a modern setting, starting the day after 9/11.

Modern units, a complete redesigned worldmap. It is all there.

In this boardgame, six powers are involved.

United States of America, United Kingdom, NATO at one side. On the other side, there are The Arab league, Russia and China.

I spend lots and lots of time to translate the real situation into an Axis and Allies setting and according play style.
    So far, I am very pleased and satisfied with the result.

I have recently created a new website to share the details with other players.
    The introduction may be Dutch
    The game rules however, are written in English.

See my website for some details, and feel free to comment.

sitrep-the-day-after.jouwweb.nl

Again. Thank you for reading my post.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m