Where are you from? Sign our guestmap!

• HELLO, I haven’t played A&A in over a year… just starting to play again!
    zraupp is my user/screen name,

I make maps. 2v6 :D Yes! 2v6 ! the 6 start with 2 ships, and the 2 start out with corps and alot of BIG guns! :D
    my Xfire: usafsniper411
    MSN: redzachary@hotmail.com
    I host a TeamSpeak server, IP: 71.10.36.31:8767
    I host it from my computer, soo when i’m not on the Server is not up.

• Southern California

• Finally got around to doing this.

First one in New Zealand on the map!

• Here in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, I have found it somewhat difficult as most friends tend not to have a whole day or two to play away, but we have a steady group that plays now and then. We do the role playing games, the Settlers of Catan game, and of course Axis and Allies.

There is a hobby store in town called The Sentry Box which specializes in war games and role playing games and they have tournaments advertised every so often. This is a good way to find people that enjoy the game and then you can put together your own group.

I would suggest you try that and also there may be a member of this site in your area as well that could offer some help or get together.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

OK, got myself in on the map in V-Town, California…

Didn’t realise I live so close to DJensen! Cool…

• well…i cant sign the map…but im from lauderdale lakes, florida

• damn it, i misclicked :D

• Customizer

Expat in London.

• @Frontovik:

damn it, i misclicked :D

How did you do that?

• This is cool.  If everyone would post to this map, we could maybe get more face to face games going…

• Great idea,  I am in

1+

• Just put myself on.

• @Brain:

How do you put the icon on the map?

First zoom in to your area getting as close to your location as possible then double click on the map where you want your icon to be and a box will open with a place icon message where you enter your info and press save and voila done deal.

• Am I the only South African here?

• I’m not reading any of this so I’ll just say I live just outside of Vancouver.

• Done! One more European  :lol:

• Hi All,
    GF and I are new here, her also to A&A, me new to the Revised editions and Miniatures. just getting started and looking to find booster packs and all the bells and whistles that go with the game…. We are in Sunny Scottsdale Arizona and would love to hear from other players who can help us get started playing and anything else we might need to know. Thanks and we hope to enjoy our time here as well as meet and compete too.

Curt & Roxy

@curtm1911:

Hi All,
    GF and I are new here, her also to A&A, me new to the Revised editions and Miniatures. just getting started and looking to find booster packs and all the bells and whistles that go with the game…. We are in Sunny Scottsdale Arizona and would love to hear from other players who can help us get started playing and anything else we might need to know. Thanks and we hope to enjoy our time here as well as meet and compete too.

Curt & Roxy

Welcome Curt & Roxy! I think you will find the boards appropriated to those games quite helpful. Each one has multiple pages of good content about the game, also we have a trading board for miniatures.

Again welcome…

GG

• '10

Im on the Map!  Thanks

• who is cameron im just north of you

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m