Gigli … really really bad movie.

• Marilyn Monroe was a 14/16

She was a pig!  any women before 1980 is ugly, before 1965 it gets worse… IN her time COMPARED with other women …ok you got a point… but for that manner Lucy Ball was very fine before 1945… whats the point? …  Heck probably eithel mertz wasnt a bad broad before 1900…that fat ass thing is a product of those “Urban” thugs who like the beans and rice just a little too much…IMO

• @Imperious:

Marilyn Monroe was a 14/16

She was a pig!  any women before 1980 is ugly, before 1965 it gets worse… IN her time COMPARED with other women …ok you got a point… but for that manner Lucy Ball was very fine before 1945… whats the point? …  Heck probably eithel mertz wasnt a bad broad before 1900…that fat a** thing is a product of those “Urban” thugs who like the beans and rice just a little too much…IMO

Oh IL… So sad…  You have been invested with the US popular media vision of beauty.  No curves, no softness, no huge titties (unless surgically enhanved which is just NASTY!).

I am so sorry that you were sucked in by the Hollywood Liberal Elite.  Such a shame that you succumbed to the “Twiggy” syndrome instead of finding yourself attracted to real, honest, healthy, curvaceious WOMEN.

• And i am sorry you have to now go on a treasure hunt every time you do what you do…Besides a smaller body makes the chest look bigger while those “sofas” you date can barely reach to wipe properly!!!LMFAO!!!

BTW: sofa =sweater over fat ass.

• BTW i think i hear that Darth Sedious fellow walking over to lock this productive tangle of much relavence… as he shakes his magic 8 ball… the demise of this thread is at hand…population you?

Is that how it goes MR.Darth  Maximus?

• Catherine Hepburne sure isnt ugly dude.

• Oh IL… So sad…  You have been invested with the US popular media vision of beauty.  No curves, no softness, no huge titties (unless surgically enhanved which is just NASTY!).

you know what, im sick of the people like this who think that anyone who is attracted to people thought of popularly as “beautiful” has been brainwashed by the media. im sorry if i dont think a heiffer is attractive. i say this in the nicest possible way, i have nothing against fat girls. i just dont find them attractive. same thing for black girls, in general (with exceptions). it has nothing to do with anything other than personal preference. i agree with you that skeletons are not attractive, but i disagree with you about where that starts. i believe Catherine Zeta Jones in Entrapment was a 6, and she was certainly no skeleton. and huge tits are not attractive, IMO. high-C, sometimes into D, but only if they are spectacular, and dont become gross like most big ones. paris hilton is disgusting, she is a skeleton, and a skank on top. skank overrules anything else, imo. if a girl is a skank like paris, i am not attracted, no matter how hot she may be.

• We’ll just have to disagree on women then :-)

Personally, I think there are two type of men… breast men and dead men.  And I am very much alive  :evil:
    The bigger the better, so long as they are real…

• Rofl best thread ever.

• This is a cool thread, keep it up Switch. :mrgreen:

• breast men and dead men

HUH? I thought you loved those fat gansta asses ? Now you turncoat and start with the brestasis? That will require another thread… i thought this gig was about large latin asses? am i wrong?

• OK now you have done it: you have been warned…

Music industry man: What kind of song do you want?
    Jennifer Lopez: Something hot and spicy!
    [melody comes on]
    Jennifer Lopez: Spicier.
    [melody changes]
    Jennifer Lopez: Spicier!
    [spicy melody comes on]

[Jennifer Lopez (aka Eric Cartman’s left hand)]
    Burrito. Taco taco. Burrito. Taco. Taco taco.
    Don’t think just because I got a lot of money,
    I’ll give you taco-flavored kisses, honey.
    Fulfill all your wishes
    with my taco-flavored kisses.

Taco taco. Burrito burrito. Taco taco.
    Fulfill all your wishes
    with my taco-flavored kisses! Taco taco.

[dialogue]
    Music industry dude: She’s fantastic! Who is she?
    Different music man: Believe it or not, her name is Jennifer Lopez!
    First guy: That makes sense, she reminds me of J-Lo.
    2nd guy: Yeah, but she’s younger and spicier!
    Jennifer Lopez (singing): Taco taco. Burrito burrito. Taco taco.
    2nd guy: I don’t think J-Lo would like it very much if we signed this new girl.
    1st guy: No, you’re right. We’re gonna have to fire J-Lo.
    [melody changes]
    Different guy: All right, Ms. Lopez, let’s take it from the top.

Baby, let’s make a run for the border,
    I’ve got a hunger only tacos can stop.
    I know exactly what I’ll order
    three tacos, two tostadas, and a soda pop.

[Music industry dude]
    Gentlemen, we have ourselves a hit.

I need to make a run for the border.
    If you pay, I’ll take off my top.
    Do you remember what I want to order?
    Three tacos, two tostadas, and a soda pop.

Yea-ah, and don’t forget the hot sauce, chulo.

[dialogue]
    Sexy automobile: car driving noises
    Jennifer Lopez: Oh, Ben, I am so happy. The cool breeze blowing through my hair in your sexy automobile.
    Ben Affleck: Let’s spend the whole day together!
    [romantic music comes on]

Oh, Ben, you are so perfect.
    So spectacularrr in every way.
    You bring light into my life, Ben.
    You almost make me forget all about…tacoos!
    Ooh, tacos so good in my tummy yummy yummy give me more.
    (camera noises in background)
    I love you, Ben, you almost make me forget about…tacoooos.

[dialogue]
    Sexy automobile: car driving noises
    Ben Affleck: Jenny, I have to tell you something. I…I think I love you.
    Jennifer Lopez: Oh, I love you too, Ben! But…
    Ben Affleck: But what?
    Jennifer Lopez: But what if you still have feelings for the slut with the large (BUTT)?
    Sexy automobile: car stopping noises
    Ben Affleck: I still care for her, you have so much more going on…up here.
    Jennifer Lopez: Oh, Ben. Ben…
    Ben Affleck: Jenny, can I kiss you?
    Eric Cartman: NO!!
    Jennifer Lopez: Yes, oh yes, Ben, kiss me!
    Eric Cartman: Aw, (BOB) (DARN) it!
    Jen and Ben make out
    Eric Cartman: Aw, aw, dude!
    Ben Affleck: Mmm, just like tacos.
    Jennifer Lopez: Taco-flavored kisses for my Ben.
    Ben Affleck: You’re so hot, baby.
    Jennifer Lopez: I make you hot, Ben?
    Ben Affleck: Mm, yeah.
    making out continues
    Ben Affleck: Oh, Jenny. Oh, Jenny!
    pants unzip, noises occur
    Jennifer Lopez: Yes…
    Ben Affleck: Oh, (BOB), Jenny!
    Jennifer Lopez: Oh, Ben, my darling!
    Ben Affleck: Oh! Oh! (continues)
    Eric Cartman: Oh, sick! Aw, that’s it, we’re leaving now!
    Ben Affleck: But I love her!
    Jennifer Lopez: Ben!
    Ben Affleck: Jenny! Jenny, I’ll call you!
    Jennifer Lopez: I love you, Ben!
    [music comes on]

[Jennifer Lopez (aka Eric Cartman)]
    Ooh, baby, baby, can I have your tacos?
    Those tacos sure look good!
    I’m just Jenny from the hood!
    Ooh, can I have your tacos?
    Ooh, I–
    Oh, stop, stop!
    (music stops)
    What the (HECK) is wrong with you!?
    You chulos can’t even keep a beat!
    I deserve better than this!
    I am Hennifer Hlopez!
    Where’s my water?
    Not Evian, Deligrino you stupid (WITCH)!!
    (music industry man whimpers)

• But IL, it is rare to not have one of those “ghetto booties” on a woman who is not also stacked and racked!  The two kind of go together…  Yes, there are exceptions, just like there are the “crack ho” exceptions for thin women who are built  like Paris Hilton.

Hopefully not too graphic for this board, but I don;t want bruises afterwards from repeated hard contact with an exposed hip bone.

Soft, Sensual, Sexual, Voluptuous.

No size 28+, no size 0, 1, 3.  Just talking the average American built woman… a size 14/16, and the next few sizes up for some additional flesh on the chest, butt and hips.

Tell you what IL… I’ll leave you all of the size 6 and under.  I’ll take everything 14 to 22.  But I am going to have a LOT more women with a LOT better curves, and almost all of them with natural chests.  While you will have a bunch of anorexic, silicone and saline, addicted to dieting, narccicistic little OC girls.

I think I’ll have a LOT more fun :-)

• Yes, I concur.  Gigli is a very bad movie.  However, there is worse, so I don’t know what the fuss is about.  And “bad” seems to be the modus operandi for any tv or movie production as of late - there are exceptions, and I’m glad for them.

Now, for the subtheme of this thread:

Too picky…every one of you…

If she’s a woman, I’m already in love.  :-D

But, I must say, the extra weight accumulated in pregnancy that tends to remain post-partum is quite a  delight.  So, at the moment I get to enjoy a curvaceous, yet slim young lady.

• @Jermofoot:

But, I must say, the extra weight accumulated in pregnancy that tends to remain post-partum is quite a  delight.  So, at the moment I get to enjoy a curvaceous, yet slim young lady.

It is especially nice when the “Titty Fairy” shows up and adds a couple of cup sizes :-D

• Dude…we are so going to be in lockdown shortly.  Gotta enjoy this while we can!  :evil:

I sense the force…something is upon us…

• No size 28+, no size 0, 1, 3.  Just talking the average American built woman… a size 14/16, and the next few sizes up for some additional flesh on the chest, butt and hips.

Tell you what IL… I’ll leave you all of the size 6 and under.  I’ll take everything 14 to 22.  But I am going to have a LOT more women with a LOT better curves, and almost all of them with natural chests.  While you will have a bunch of anorexic, silicone and saline, addicted to dieting, narccicistic little OC girls.

Damn you’re explicit!!!

• you can stick to the fat girls all you want. ill stay with the girls who can see their feet.

• ill stay with the girls who can see their feet

Exactly!.. another rule: don’t go out with girls that can pin you down by sitting on you… or girls that weigh more than you.

• less than 130 lbs, under 5 ft 10 in and NOT blonde.

Is that two picky?

• I am surprised that you didn’t use “three picky”, as you have three qualifiers.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m