Gigli … really really bad movie.

• Yes, I concur.  Gigli is a very bad movie.  However, there is worse, so I don’t know what the fuss is about.  And “bad” seems to be the modus operandi for any tv or movie production as of late - there are exceptions, and I’m glad for them.

Now, for the subtheme of this thread:

Too picky…every one of you…

If she’s a woman, I’m already in love.  :-D

But, I must say, the extra weight accumulated in pregnancy that tends to remain post-partum is quite a  delight.  So, at the moment I get to enjoy a curvaceous, yet slim young lady.

• @Jermofoot:

But, I must say, the extra weight accumulated in pregnancy that tends to remain post-partum is quite a  delight.  So, at the moment I get to enjoy a curvaceous, yet slim young lady.

It is especially nice when the “Titty Fairy” shows up and adds a couple of cup sizes :-D

• Dude…we are so going to be in lockdown shortly.  Gotta enjoy this while we can!  :evil:

I sense the force…something is upon us…

• No size 28+, no size 0, 1, 3.  Just talking the average American built woman… a size 14/16, and the next few sizes up for some additional flesh on the chest, butt and hips.

Tell you what IL… I’ll leave you all of the size 6 and under.  I’ll take everything 14 to 22.  But I am going to have a LOT more women with a LOT better curves, and almost all of them with natural chests.  While you will have a bunch of anorexic, silicone and saline, addicted to dieting, narccicistic little OC girls.

Damn you’re explicit!!!

• you can stick to the fat girls all you want. ill stay with the girls who can see their feet.

• ill stay with the girls who can see their feet

Exactly!.. another rule: don’t go out with girls that can pin you down by sitting on you… or girls that weigh more than you.

• less than 130 lbs, under 5 ft 10 in and NOT blonde.

Is that two picky?

• I am surprised that you didn’t use “three picky”, as you have three qualifiers.

• now your being picky.

• you’re

• I knew that was coming, I almost posted that response myself.
    :wink:

• My point is proven!!! Now lets see, what did I spell rong there? :mrgreen:

• I think F_alk’s just toying with you now.

I used to be somewhat of a grammarphile and hated it when people didn’t use correct grammar and spelling.  Nowadays, if I can understand what you wrote, I don’t worry about it.  But to answer your question:

let’s & wrong

:-P

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m