Looking for cruisers, AA and combat dice

• Hi all.  So I am admittedly newer to the game and the community.  I do know enough about the game to know that I probably just put a dream list up there in the title.  I am of course without hardly any cruisers and no AA for the specific countries.  I have boards to play DD, 42, 41, Pacific and BOTB.  I like 42 the best and am trying to get these items for that.

So if you have any AA or Cruisers you would sell as spares for Japan, Germany, US, GB and Russia I’d appreciate it.  I am also looking for some Field Marshal Games combat dice sets for the same countries.  I know I can get Germany on their site, but everything else is out.  HBG is also out of the AA and cruisers I need essentially.

A coworker got me hooked and has 2 sets of the FMG dice for each country, but I can’t find any myself.  So perhaps some of you could help a newbie out with spares.  Happy to pay the fair price and can’t wait to start teaching my kids these games.  Addicted for life.  :)

• Customizer

How many cruisers do you need for each?

• I would try HBG again…look for the pieces in the Europe 40 and Pac 40 link…they seem to have plenty for most of the countries right now.

• Thanks for the posts.  I will check again.  Jim, I am not at home right at the moment, but I think I only have like 3 of each country.  I’d like to double that if I could.

I am really on the hunt for the dice.  Exploring the forums here I see that it appears FM is no longer making them.  I emailed them a while back and never heard from anyone so am I likely out of luck on these?  Anyone else making combat dice with the country logos or anything?

• i have some nation specific AA’s i can sell for sure…and some extra cruisers as well as some extras  of the first edition mechanized infantry that seems to be priced high on HBG…if your interested let me know…

• @thinbluebbq:

I am really on the hunt for the dice.  Exploring the forums here I see that it appears FM is no longer making them.  I emailed them a while back and never heard from anyone so am I likely out of luck on these?  Anyone else making combat dice with the country logos or anything?

FMG is still making them … it’s just taking a REALLY long time to get them from the factory in China.  Keep looking back, they’ll be available again.

• Customizer

If you want mine, I’ll see what I have.  I defintely have extra UK, US and German cruisers.

• Hi Jim.  Sent you a PM to see what you have and pricing.  Thanks.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m