• YES!    :-D  Mine also is processed & ready to ship,outside chance it could make
    it to Jersery by the weekend.

CSI is now listing it as In Stock.

• Where is the CSI warehouse?  anyone know specifically?

• Somewhere in Florida

• Thanks, I thought it was Florida somewhere…

• @BJCard:

Thanks, I thought it was Florida somewhere…

That was before Flashman’s Fire :wink:

• Customizer

And the earthquake. You’ve heard about the earthquake, right?

And the World ending on Friday at midnight. Should just give me time to complete my first game.

• @Flashman:

You didn’t get any light brown Russians, by any chance?

No, mine have all the same dark brown colour…

Just finished my first game after 4 days. The ending leaves a lot of questions and I´m sure I made some errors but it was so much fun even to play it solitaire…
    My results

• Once the americans entered the war it was only a matter of time when the allies would cross the rhine.
    • I pushed too late for Russian Revolution (guess it was turn 5-6)
    • OE did made a furios performance (They had much luck with the dices I guess) Â
    • Italy was pain in the ass for Austria (Next time I play, they`ll be CP for sure)
    • I love air supremacy

Its the best boardgame I ever played
    I only wish that France Belgium an Germany had bigger tts…

• Customizer

What about my idea that Alsace should be Strasbourg = production centre for France OR Germany depending on who controls it?

If Germany suffers a major defeat in the west it so difficult to recover, but allow (perhaps a limited) build in Alsace and Germany has a chance.

• @Flashman:

What about my idea that Alsace should be Strasbourg = production centre for France OR Germany depending on who controls it?

If Germany suffers a major defeat in the west it so difficult to recover, but allow (perhaps a limited) build in Alsace and Germany has a chance.

Alsace is a flammkuchen- and wineregion. I lived in Strassburg for 2 years so I know what I´m talking about. It´s a rural area and I don`t associate it with military production. The Ruhrgebiet is the industrial heart of Germany where Krupp produced the Big Bertha and were more people live(d) than in Berlin. So it should be a limited building place for Germany. France in contrast is centralistic - its all about Paris. But Joffre and Petain can depend on Britain as “their Ruhr”.

• Back to the order at hand…

Order Shipped
    03/19/2013

YES~!~~  !  I have a tracking number and everything!  It is currently in Orlando, FL- not far from South Carolina- Maybe I’ll get it tomorrow!

• Customizer

But, but Strasbourg itself is the capital of Europe. France was obsessed with regaining it. Its in such a good place for a PC…

Strasbourg.PNG

• My order is shipping :D

• thought the capitol of Europe is Bruessel? Strassburg has the european parlament.
    Strassburg is nice many beautiful buildings were built in the wilhelminian era 1900 but France would also be obsessed with regaining Le Havre if Germany would have taken it 1871.
    They are very resentful people  :-P

• My order shipped. I live on Oklahoma so Im sure I’ll get it Friday.

• Got an Email from CSI, order shipped. Should get it Thursday.

• Yea me too.

• @Imperious:

Yea me too.

Seconded. (Or Sixthed?)

• Normally there is an estimated time of arrival but I don’t see one yet. Mine shipped out from Orlando FL!

• received email from CSI as well, order has shipped and expect arrival tomorrow. i"m calling into work and staying home to receive my two copies and “nerd out” when they arrive!

• Picked mine up today on a whim from a local retailer (small comic book shop about 1 town over), have already played through my first round, so NAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAH!  :-P lol  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m