• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Ben_D:

This question might have been posted already, I haven’t checked all that much.  I’m sorry if it’s redundant/being rehashed.

I’m wondering if individual units from the sets can still be ordered, instead of the whole thing.  I don’t have use for some of the units in the sets, and I just can’t justify shelving the ones I don’t need when I get the order because it’s wasted money.  The last answer I got was: this option is available 6 weeks after the initial shipments of the sets.  If this is the case, then would mid December be the time to order individual units, if the end of October is the initial shipping date?

HBG, you might be able to see more coin if you do this sooner than later, but I obviously can’t say for sure because I’m not knowledgeable enough of the situation you guys are in to say it’s feasible.  I am a lil’ biased when I suggest that, as one might have guessed, because I’d really like to acquire some of these said units lol.

We are trying to have them for this Friday (Black Friday). We QC the pieces but make sure the pre-orders are shipped first. Like I said before, we are a small company with small capital with many many items, over 1200 on our site. We are trying our best! Will have them very soon, appreciate the patience.

• Customizer

“Coach”,

––I count myself as only one of your many Satisfied Customers! I usually buy at least 3 of every set, and then return for additional units whenever they’re released for individual sales. I’ll be watching for this on Black Friday. Thanks and keep up the GREAT WORK!

“Tall Paul”  :-D

• Thanks for the responses.

@Coachofmany,

That’s good to hear man.  I understand what you’re telling me, it’s nothing short of what I figured.  If I had the capital, I’d help out if I could.  There’s one thing I do know for sure, and it’s that the more patience a person has, the more the outcome is rewarding, more often than not.  I do appreciate what you guys do, and waiting a little longer is absolutely no problem.  Best of luck with all your projects!

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@Ben_D:

Thanks for the responses.

@Coachofmany,

That’s good to hear man.  I understand what you’re telling me, it’s nothing short of what I figured.   If I had the capital, I’d help out if I could.  There’s one thing I do know for sure, and it’s that the more patience a person has, the more the outcome is rewarding, more often than not.  I do appreciate what you guys do, and waiting a little longer is absolutely no problem.  Best of luck with all your projects!

This is exactly why I like this place. You guys are all so nice and you GET IT. Can I get a +1 for all HBG supporters here?  :-)

• Customizer

Nobody does it like HBG!

• ya great job HBG!!!

• '20 '19 '18 '16 '15 '11 '10

You’re doing fine coach.

By the  way,

I love the new 3D markers you’re coming up with.

Great news everybody! We’ve got the Japanese Supplement Set INDIVIDUALS up for sale. Just go here:
    http://www.historicalboardgaming.com/Japan_c_439.html

Also, check out the SALE section for Black Friday weekend:
    http://www.historicalboardgaming.com/Sale-Sale-Sale-_c_151.html

• Customizer

Any word on the Second Japanese set? I just ordered an additional seven sets?

Thanks.

Coach just approved the proof set a few days ago. Production will be starting soon but may be hindered a bit by Chinese New Year. We hope to have them sooner than later! I’ve got a lot of favorites in that set with room in my parts bins set aside already like most of you.

• Customizer

Thanks Variable!

Okay gang, looks like the Holiday over there may affect us a bit. A busy factory… Looks like 8 weeks or so on Japanese. Good news is Russian sets are shipping this week from China so we can get those restocked soon.

• thanks for the update you guys are the best. Can I ask what set is after UK?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m