Very fun new axis strategy. Germany takes india

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I must only play the best allied players then.  Of course, it could also be that I hate doing what everyone else does so I do new stuff.

• TripleA

Yeah I don’t always do sea lion feign armor/mech take russia round 6-8 and J1 DOW. Sometimes I J2 DOW. Sometimes I go through with sea lion. Sometimes I convoy East USA with Germany and go all out for the pacific win.

You just need to have a plan for how you are going to obtain a VC win. There are only so many VCs so strategies are somewhat limited in that sense.

The intention of this strategy is to secure a fast pacific win in under 10 rounds. It is much like the convoy east usa strategy.

I would consider this “new stuff.” I prefer the term “fun strategy.” If I only cared about winning with the least amount of risk sign me up for sea lion feign to barb and J1 or J2 DOW.

• @Cmdr:

Other that that, I am wondering what the point is on taking India with Germany.  Other than the “cool…” factor of course.

I didn’t see the time frame that Germany intends to take India, but I would surmise that its a ploy to allow Japan to fry other fish in the Pacific for an Axis win in the Pacific?

Although if the German Air Force is anywhere other than in Europe I’d presume the US would make full investments into the Pacific to prevent the Axis win in the Pacific.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m