FLYER FOR 2ND EDITION E40 AND P40 IS OUT- SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2012

• Founder TripleA Admin

I need to contact Wizards to see if they’ll send a copy, we’ll see.

• @djensen:

I need to contact Wizards to see if they’ll send a copy, we’ll see.

When you do that can you see if they’ll send me a copy too?  :-D

• @CWO:

@empireman:

Has anyone relize the pacific box description there is no COUNTRY UNIT PIECES

Good catch – the second page of the Europe flyer lists 610 plastic miniatures while the second page of the Pacific one makes no mention of miniatures.  It also makes no mention of a rulebook, whereas Europe does.  Plus there’s the two-boards-versus-one-board part that’s already been pointed out.  It looks like whoever at WotC prepared the two flyers did a crummy cutting-pasting-editing job.

There needs to be a Flyer 2nd edition
    :-D

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

I got mine pre-ordered from Miniature Market.  This is such a nice second chance for those of us that were of the thought that who needs a new Europe and Pacific when there were orginal version made in 1999 and 2001…although still fun those two games seem like Candyland compaired to this global behemoth.  Lucky me! :-D

• Customizer

I’m glad it’s available to those who missed out but unless it’s significantly different with many new sculpts I’ll probably skip it. $180 after the money I’ve spent on new A&A stuff this summer will be a Hell of a lot for just a fixed map and AAA units for ANZAC and Italy. Not to mention the fact that with so many screw ups in the two new games there will probably be more wrong with his one. We has the Alpha 3 rules so they’ll really have to wow me to get my money for this one. Plus I’ll have to have t mailed somewhere else lol. $400 on A&A in the last two months. (don’t tell the wife lol)

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Yea no kidding.  This summer I got into the naval and Angels 20 minis as well.  With pacificon  coming up in two weeks, she is completely bent.

Hopefully it has new stuff for you guys that have it but we will see.
    It only cost $117 shipped for both through miniature market, which is still a lot for just new rules.

• If the chits for the roundels are cheap thin stuff again…it will be the the last time i buy from wotc. Counting the days.

• Customizer

I expect they will be grey-green-red chips like 1942.2.

• The question is, will they provide enough chips to play a really long game of global, I have on occasion run out of chips.

• Customizer

@munchie19:

The question is, will they provide enough chips to play a really long game of global, I have on occasion run out of chips.

No.

• With about a week and half until the release of the game I was wondering if there is any word of when A&A.org doing a preview? Do you or are you getting an early copy like normal? Just curious.

• @Yavid:

With about a week and half until the release of the game I was wondering if there is any word of when A&A.org doing a preview? Do you or are you getting an early copy like normal? Just curious.

I would really like to know, too. I didn’t know you got early coppies.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m