GARGANTUA'S $200 TOURNAMENT OF EXTRA DEATH AND PAIN (TripleA Only) 2xELIMINATION

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

If I win this torunament I will devolve my part of Gargantua’s money to TripleA donation button.

Good on you Noll, you get + 1 morality points.  You’ll find out what these are for later :).

Also, I encourage people to have TEAM NAMES!  Else you be named, Team # 1, or Team #12, etc, etc, etc.

Or I will name you.

Team TechrollNoll I can see it now!

• Thanks Noll! Sure you’ll do better than me.

However, I was a bit quick to sign up for this. I might be too busy, but I think I’ll be able to handle this.

TechrollNollLOL

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

If this doesn’t start for a few weeks then I will check it out and get back to you.

I have never played TripleA before, though am not opposed to trying it. I am wary of a time commitment, but like I said, I wil check it out.

ALSO - is there anywhere that rather succinctly explains the rules for G40 3.4A + or whatever the heck version it is you want to play with. I have always played G40 OOB with a couple house modifications thrown in. I am not up on all the  playtest versions.

Thanks for the invite,

LHoff

PS - Not in Canadian currency? I am surprised at your Amero-centrism Garg.

Hoffman, you are welcome.

TripleA is quick, so it shouldn’t be any kind of “massive” time committment,  plus if you have a partner, and decide to drop for a game or something, they could always carry you for a game :P or another player who has been defeat could replace you on your team perhaps.\

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=27127.0  has CLICK by CLICK install / play instructions for tripleA

http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=6149 has all the FINAL alpha changes

• I think I’ll participate. I don’t have experience with TripleA and moderate Experience with Global Alpha+3.

• @Noll:

I’ll join you techroll if you’re ok with it:

1. Cow + Veqryn
    2. Transatlantic Alliance (Ol’ Blood&Guts + P@nther)
    3. Techroll42 + Noll
    4. Alexgreat + Me1945 + probably another player

• Thanks for the invite but I’m currently stuck to Spring 1942 and I prefer playing live… PBEM just doesn’t tickle me. ;)

• There will be a couple weeks through June that I will be fairly busy, on a few trips, and only able to get to an internet connection a couple times.  I don’t know how long the games last, but if it would be ok that someone carried me for a game or two, or if they’re willing to wait a couple weeks, I am definitely in.  Played AAG40 several times, though never on TripleA, and thus, new to PBF. I’m open to any poor soul willing to take me!  Possibly with Alexgreat + Me1945?

Or I can start a new team @ number 5? I’m up for anything :)

1. Cow + Veqryn
    3. Techroll42 + Noll
    4. Alexgreat + Me1945 + Fingolfin

• I’ve never played Axis and allies (just miniatures) and never played it online, so if someone has some patience I’m willing to give it a go. :P

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Gargantua:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=27127.0  has CLICK by CLICK install / play instructions for tripleA

http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=6149 has all the FINAL alpha changes

Alright, I will take a look at these.

• @Fingolfin:

Busy right now but will try to iron out team details a bit later…. Figured i’d go ahead and jump on a spot. Have one newb.

1. Cow + Veqryn
    3. Techroll42 + Noll
    5. Eskander + <newbie to=“” aa=“” that=“” doesn’t=“” have=“” a=“” screen=“” name=“” yet=“”>+ <maybe another,=“” variable=“”>= <creative team=“” name=“” here=“”>6.
    16.</creative></maybe></newbie>

It’s nice to see such an interested response.

TripleA is very low maintenance, and in a “team” game, you can be carried if you are away or busy or whatever, hence why I chose it for the nature of the tourney.

10 or so more teams, and we’ll be nearly ready :)  Keep signing up!

• @Fingolfin:

There will be a couple weeks through June that I will be fairly busy, on a few trips, and only able to get to an internet connection a couple times.  I don’t know how long the games last, but if it would be ok that someone carried me for a game or two, or if they’re willing to wait a couple weeks, I am definitely in.  Played AAG40 several times, though never on TripleA, and thus, new to PBF. I’m open to any poor soul willing to take me!  Possibly with Alexgreat + Me1945?

Or I can start a new team @ number 5? I’m up for anything :)

1. Cow + Veqryn
    3. Techroll42 + Noll

Hey Fingolfin, due to your avatar I’ll ask: are you Italian?

• I’m interested if anyone needs another teamate.

• I’m in, but I’ve played on TripleA before. If anyone here is new to TripleA and would like to be my teammate, send me a PM! :)

• Well I’ve failed in my attempts to find (read: arm-twist) a new player after the “someone you don’t know in real life” rule was lifted. Still some time to go but I fear I lack what’s needed to find a new recruit.

But if there is anyone out there new to tripleA that would consider to be my teammate, please send me a PM.  :-)

ps: Must applaud the initiative though.

• OH yeah, one more thing. I’m going to CALI in late June…

• '10

Omg.  The map is beautiful….

• '10

I’ll join you techroll if you’re ok with it:

1. Cow + Veqryn
    3. Techroll42 + Noll
    4. Alexgreat + Me1945 + probably another player
    5. Axisplaya + Pomme and/or Septimus

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m