GARGANTUA'S $200 TOURNAMENT OF EXTRA DEATH AND PAIN (TripleA Only) 2xELIMINATION

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I made this as a starting point.

STEP, by STEP, by STEP instructions.    Will be converted to video as soon as possible, and visual effect of written instructions to be improved in time.

But for now

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=27127.0

I will PM this to users who are requesting simplified help.

• @P@nther:

1. Cow + Veqryn
    2. Ol’ Blood&Guts  + P@nther
    3. Techroll42 + Someone???

• If I win this torunament I will devolve my part of Gargantua’s money to TripleA donation button.

• Reporting for the draft!(you made a certain dual-citizen typing this very confused when he checked his email  :wink:!) I mostly play Axis and allies house rules and minis, but would be happy to team up for the tournament! Do to my school schedule I can’t play real time though. Anyone want to team up? I’m an decent UK, Italy,France etc player and average or below average for most. Anyone want to team up? (please no Japan!)

• @General:

Reporting for the draft!(you made a certain dual-citizen typing this very confused when he checked his email  :wink:!) I mostly play Axis and allies house rules and minis, but would be happy to team up for the tournament! Do to my school schedule I can’t play real time though. Anyone want to team up? I’m an decent UK, Italy,France etc player and average or below average for most. Anyone want to team up? (please no Japan!)

I should add I have only played actual global once and 1/3. have never played triple AAA

• '21 '20 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13

I received the draft notice too. Although I am really busy, I accept this. At least when my grand-kids ask me some day “Grandpa, why you are not a millionaire” I’d get an excuse: " I was too busy playing the Greats $200 tournament of Extra Death and Pain."

1. Cow + Veqryn
    2. Ol’ Blood&Guts�  + P@nther
    3. Techroll42 + Someone???
    4. Alexgreat + Me1945 + probably another player

• I’ll join you techroll if you’re ok with it:

1. Cow + Veqryn
    2. Ol’ Blood&Guts�  + P@nther
    3. Techroll42 + Noll

If I win this torunament I will devolve my part of Gargantua’s money to TripleA donation button.

Good on you Noll, you get + 1 morality points.  You’ll find out what these are for later :).

Also, I encourage people to have TEAM NAMES!  Else you be named, Team # 1, or Team #12, etc, etc, etc.

Or I will name you.

Team TechrollNoll I can see it now!

• Thanks Noll! Sure you’ll do better than me.

However, I was a bit quick to sign up for this. I might be too busy, but I think I’ll be able to handle this.

TechrollNollLOL

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

If this doesn’t start for a few weeks then I will check it out and get back to you.

I have never played TripleA before, though am not opposed to trying it. I am wary of a time commitment, but like I said, I wil check it out.

ALSO - is there anywhere that rather succinctly explains the rules for G40 3.4A + or whatever the heck version it is you want to play with. I have always played G40 OOB with a couple house modifications thrown in. I am not up on all the  playtest versions.

Thanks for the invite,

LHoff

PS - Not in Canadian currency? I am surprised at your Amero-centrism Garg.

Hoffman, you are welcome.

TripleA is quick, so it shouldn’t be any kind of “massive” time committment,  plus if you have a partner, and decide to drop for a game or something, they could always carry you for a game :P or another player who has been defeat could replace you on your team perhaps.\

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=27127.0  has CLICK by CLICK install / play instructions for tripleA

http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=6149 has all the FINAL alpha changes

• I think I’ll participate. I don’t have experience with TripleA and moderate Experience with Global Alpha+3.

• @Noll:

I’ll join you techroll if you’re ok with it:

1. Cow + Veqryn
    2. Transatlantic Alliance (Ol’ Blood&Guts + P@nther)
    3. Techroll42 + Noll

• Thanks for the invite but I’m currently stuck to Spring 1942 and I prefer playing live… PBEM just doesn’t tickle me. ;)

• There will be a couple weeks through June that I will be fairly busy, on a few trips, and only able to get to an internet connection a couple times.  I don’t know how long the games last, but if it would be ok that someone carried me for a game or two, or if they’re willing to wait a couple weeks, I am definitely in.  Played AAG40 several times, though never on TripleA, and thus, new to PBF. I’m open to any poor soul willing to take me!  Possibly with Alexgreat + Me1945?

Or I can start a new team @ number 5? I’m up for anything :)

1. Cow + Veqryn
    3. Techroll42 + Noll
    4. Alexgreat + Me1945 + Fingolfin

• I’ve never played Axis and allies (just miniatures) and never played it online, so if someone has some patience I’m willing to give it a go. :P

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Gargantua:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=27127.0  has CLICK by CLICK install / play instructions for tripleA

http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=6149 has all the FINAL alpha changes

Alright, I will take a look at these.

• @Fingolfin:

Busy right now but will try to iron out team details a bit later…. Figured i’d go ahead and jump on a spot. Have one newb.

1. Cow + Veqryn
    3. Techroll42 + Noll
    4. Alexgreat + Me1945 + Fingolfin
    5. Eskander + <newbie to=“” aa=“” that=“” doesn’t=“” have=“” a=“” screen=“” name=“” yet=“”>+ <maybe another,=“” variable=“”>= <creative team=“” name=“” here=“”>6.
    16.</creative></maybe></newbie>

It’s nice to see such an interested response.

TripleA is very low maintenance, and in a “team” game, you can be carried if you are away or busy or whatever, hence why I chose it for the nature of the tourney.

10 or so more teams, and we’ll be nearly ready :)  Keep signing up!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m