GARGANTUA'S $200 TOURNAMENT OF EXTRA DEATH AND PAIN (TripleA Only) 2xELIMINATION

• There will be a couple weeks through June that I will be fairly busy, on a few trips, and only able to get to an internet connection a couple times.  I don’t know how long the games last, but if it would be ok that someone carried me for a game or two, or if they’re willing to wait a couple weeks, I am definitely in.  Played AAG40 several times, though never on TripleA, and thus, new to PBF. I’m open to any poor soul willing to take me!  Possibly with Alexgreat + Me1945?

Or I can start a new team @ number 5? I’m up for anything :)

1. Cow + Veqryn
    2. Transatlantic Alliance (Ol’ Blood&Guts + P@nther)
    3. Techroll42 + Noll
    4. Alexgreat + Me1945 + Fingolfin

• I’ve never played Axis and allies (just miniatures) and never played it online, so if someone has some patience I’m willing to give it a go. :P

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Gargantua:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=27127.0  has CLICK by CLICK install / play instructions for tripleA

http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=6149 has all the FINAL alpha changes

Alright, I will take a look at these.

• @Fingolfin:

Busy right now but will try to iron out team details a bit later…. Figured i’d go ahead and jump on a spot. Have one newb.

1. Cow + Veqryn
    3. Techroll42 + Noll
    5. Eskander + <newbie to=“” aa=“” that=“” doesn’t=“” have=“” a=“” screen=“” name=“” yet=“”>+ <maybe another,=“” variable=“”>= <creative team=“” name=“” here=“”>6.
    16.</creative></maybe></newbie>

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

It’s nice to see such an interested response.

TripleA is very low maintenance, and in a “team” game, you can be carried if you are away or busy or whatever, hence why I chose it for the nature of the tourney.

10 or so more teams, and we’ll be nearly ready :)  Keep signing up!

• @Fingolfin:

There will be a couple weeks through June that I will be fairly busy, on a few trips, and only able to get to an internet connection a couple times.  I don’t know how long the games last, but if it would be ok that someone carried me for a game or two, or if they’re willing to wait a couple weeks, I am definitely in.  Played AAG40 several times, though never on TripleA, and thus, new to PBF. I’m open to any poor soul willing to take me!  Possibly with Alexgreat + Me1945?

Or I can start a new team @ number 5? I’m up for anything :)

1. Cow + Veqryn
    3. Techroll42 + Noll

Hey Fingolfin, due to your avatar I’ll ask: are you Italian?

• I’m interested if anyone needs another teamate.

• I’m in, but I’ve played on TripleA before. If anyone here is new to TripleA and would like to be my teammate, send me a PM! :)

• Well I’ve failed in my attempts to find (read: arm-twist) a new player after the “someone you don’t know in real life” rule was lifted. Still some time to go but I fear I lack what’s needed to find a new recruit.

But if there is anyone out there new to tripleA that would consider to be my teammate, please send me a PM.  :-)

ps: Must applaud the initiative though.

• OH yeah, one more thing. I’m going to CALI in late June…

• '10

Omg.  The map is beautiful….

• '10

I’ll join you techroll if you’re ok with it:

1. Cow + Veqryn
    3. Techroll42 + Noll
    4. Alexgreat + Me1945 + probably another player
    5. Axisplaya + Pomme and/or Septimus

• '10

1. Cow + Veqryn
    3. Techroll42 + Noll
    5. Eskander + <newbie to=“” aa=“” that=“” doesn’t=“” have=“” a=“” screen=“” name=“” yet=“”>+ <maybe another,=“” variable=“”>= <creative team=“” name=“” here=“”>6. Axisplaya + Pomme and/or Septimus

• '12

@DutchmanD:

Omg.  The map is beautiful….

Bold and Dutch are in.

• '17

I won’t have net access during the first week of June, any idea if that will matter?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

If there are periods you will be unavailable - it shouldn’t matter.

As long as you and your team are able to make it work,  (even if one person only gets to play every other game or whatever)  it’s all good.

Just put in the Effort, meet new people, try out tripleA,  and fight to win the tournament as reasonably as you can, and all goals are achieved - according to each person ability.

• '10

1. Cow + Veqryn
    3. Techroll42 + Noll
    5. Eskander + <newbie to=“” aa=“” that=“” doesn’t=“” have=“” a=“” screen=“” name=“” yet=“”>+ <maybe another,=“” variable=“”>= <creative team=“” name=“” here=“”>6. Axisplaya + Pomme and/or Septimus
    7. Team BolDutch (Boldfresh + DutchmanD)

• If Techroll42 is ok I’d call our team like this:

Onward! Defrosted Tuna Team

• @Noll:

If Techroll42 is ok I’d call our team like this:

Onward! Defrosted Tuna Team

How about the DD-TT (Double Defrosted-Tuna Team)?

• hell yeah!

1. Cow + Veqryn
    3. Onward! Double Defrosted Tuna Team (Techroll42 + Noll)
    7. Team BolDutch (Boldfresh + DutchmanD)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m