• The more selection the better. I’m sure I’ll use these additional colors like yellow and mustard for something eventually.

Currently, I have only three colors to represent neutrals: Strict Neutrals are light grey, Pro-Axis Neutrals are dark grey, Pro-Allies Neutrals are ivory.

• Customizer

I saw on HBG’s site the Axis Minors in Italian Brown and Mustard Yellow were due to be available Feb. 15. Since those are still in pre-order status, is that date supposed to be March 15?

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Should be a little sooner than that. We’re hoping for about a week or so.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Good news! The Italian Brown and Mustard Yellow Axis Minors will be arriving at HBG soon and will be ready for purchase right on time on March 15th. Pre-orders will be filled after pieces are QC’ed. Thank you for your patience!

• Customizer

AH HA! I knew it would be March 15th. I just knew it.

• Customizer

Hey everybody,
    I got my new Axis Minors in Italian Brown and Mustard Yellow. Both sets look really great. Got a pic of each set below (I got 10 sets of each color).

By the way, to anyone that has gotten the Italian Brown Axis Minors, is it just me or does the detailing really seem to show itself on these pieces? All of Coach’s pieces have incredible detail on them, but it really seemed to me like with the Italian Brown pieces, the detail really seemed to “pop”. Anyone else notice this?

Italian Brown.JPG
    Mustard Yellow.JPG

• Customizer

Here’s an interesting pic. One complete set of Axis Minors in each color now available to us. Quite a colorful mix, don’t you think?

All Colors.JPG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m