• sorry for the double post, but is there going to be at least a mustard yellow set for germen early war set?

• Customizer

Hey Coach,
    ANy update on the Axis Minors in Italian Brown?

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Brown Minors are due in late February last we heard. I will post more as I hear it.

• Customizer

LATE February?!?  I thought it was supposed to be around the end of January.  Geez.  Your guys’ factory is starting to get as bad as FMG’s factory.  First they get the color wrong and when you make them correct it, they drag it out.

I just hate waiting for stuff!

• Customizer

KNP7765,

I’m also waiting for some of the Brown Axis Minors Sets.

I’m very happy Doug, the “Coach” at HBG is so concerned with making QUALITY units that he returned the factory’s first incorrect attempt.
    Yes, it would’ve been much easier for him to have accepted the incorrect units than to have to return them and face any possible complaints for their delay.

I believe that you are simply a casualty of HBG’s great reputation for speedy service and production. But just think, it will only be about another a month. That’s a small price to pay to have these great units. And just think of all of the new units coming out
    THIS YEAR from HBG and FMG. We’ll be awash in high-quality new units!

Personally, I feel very thankful.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Tall Paul,
    Of course I am grateful for HBG and FMG for these wonderful new pieces.  I thank the heavens that Jeremy and Doug took on such huge tasks to bring us these incredibly detailed and high quality little pieces for our games.

My frustration lies with the Chinese factories that they have to deal with.  They give them clear instructions and these people still can get it right.  It shouldn’t take this long to make simple plastic gaming pieces but they just seem to keep dragging things out.  Just look at what Jeremy is dealing with on the combat dice.  They sent him pre-production samples that were perfect.  Then he gets the finished product and it is crap!  I mean, what the hell are these guys thinking?  They made it right the first time, so why couldn’t they get the rest of them right?  And when he calls them on it?  What a surprise, we have to wait a few more months.
    These Chinese factory guys remind me of some of the lazy-ass do-nothings I have to work with at the Post Office.  They are the kind of people that seem to think the government owes them a living.  Putting up with them makes me realize why the Post Offices has a no weapons policy.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

And a good reason why the American tax payer keeps bailing the over paid post office employees. Don’t even get me started on Politics or bail outs!!!
    Lol

I’m starting to wonder if the Italian Brown color is jinxed or something…

Here are the proofs for the Italian Brown and the new mustard yellow. Coach isn’t quite happy with the yellow so it will be a bit brighter than this.

421729_321493811220180_177778968924999_747207_1126781892_n.jpg

• i feel like the yellow color looks fine

@Lunarwolf:

i feel like the yellow color looks fine

It is darker than the picture and on small pieces, the color always is even darker, so I want to make sure it is correct.
    I should have the new colors today or tomorrow to approve.

I should have both colors by March 14 !

• well……Yellow mustard is Romanian color and Romania is the main axis minor…yes use mustard yellow. :-D

• The more selection the better. I’m sure I’ll use these additional colors like yellow and mustard for something eventually.

Currently, I have only three colors to represent neutrals: Strict Neutrals are light grey, Pro-Axis Neutrals are dark grey, Pro-Allies Neutrals are ivory.

• Customizer

I saw on HBG’s site the Axis Minors in Italian Brown and Mustard Yellow were due to be available Feb. 15. Since those are still in pre-order status, is that date supposed to be March 15?

Should be a little sooner than that. We’re hoping for about a week or so.

Good news! The Italian Brown and Mustard Yellow Axis Minors will be arriving at HBG soon and will be ready for purchase right on time on March 15th. Pre-orders will be filled after pieces are QC’ed. Thank you for your patience!

• Customizer

AH HA! I knew it would be March 15th. I just knew it.

• Customizer

Hey everybody,
    I got my new Axis Minors in Italian Brown and Mustard Yellow. Both sets look really great. Got a pic of each set below (I got 10 sets of each color).

By the way, to anyone that has gotten the Italian Brown Axis Minors, is it just me or does the detailing really seem to show itself on these pieces? All of Coach’s pieces have incredible detail on them, but it really seemed to me like with the Italian Brown pieces, the detail really seemed to “pop”. Anyone else notice this?

Italian Brown.JPG
    Mustard Yellow.JPG

• Customizer

Here’s an interesting pic. One complete set of Axis Minors in each color now available to us. Quite a colorful mix, don’t you think?

All Colors.JPG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m