• Hello,  it’s been a very very long time since I’ve been on this forum!

I’ll cut straight to the point.

I played aaa last night and well it was not the best game Ive played. (The last time I played  was about 3 years ago with two members of this forum loz and Wittman.)

I had forgotten all the rules and the game just didn’t feel interesting or exciting and I should of been the one getting the other players excited being more experienced and all.

However know of that happened and after two rounds of play we sacked it.

I want to know if there are any players of aaa in the northwest or the southwest of England. ( I’m mainly in the southwest)

I want to get back into playing this amazing boardgame and hopefully reconnect with some friends and make some new ones.

I will be using this forum more often now but it might be easier to contact me via email which is Glennbailey89@gmail.com.

I’m by no means an expert player but I know how to win a battle ;)

Look forward to hearing from who ever is interested :)

REgards Glenn

As a side note I also play dnd if anyone wants to talk about that as well :)

• Welcome back, Engineer. We play once every three months in Derbyshire with Private Panic and his villagers. Dukla Passa (Hull) and Credulous (Stockport) come too.
    PM them and see if you can meet up with them, if Derbyshire is difficult.
    Next meeting is 8th May.

• Hello I’m afraid that’s a bit too far for me to travel,  but thanks for the invite :)

• Hi Engineer

I have in the past contacted you to tell you about the event wittmann mentions.

There are one or two UK A&A players active to some degree on these boards who do not come to Derbyshire, so hopefully you will hear from one of them.

Otherwise feel free to change your mind about Derbyshire.

Or perhaps play a remote triple a forum game with one of us?

Cheers
    Private Panic

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m