• Hi, in my Spring 42 2nd Ed. board game, the Western Front is way too crowded with German and Russian units. Even on the first turn, we have trouble figuring out who’s fighting and who’s not. Any help for organization to make the game’s units a bit easier to see

• Sponsor

@Seattle:

Hi, in my Spring 42 2nd Ed. board game, the Western Front is way too crowded with German and Russian units. Even on the first turn, we have trouble figuring out who’s fighting and who’s not. Any help for organization to make the game’s units a bit easier to see

Use a sharpie marker to highlight the borders, that’s all I can think of right now.

• In terms of who is fighting and who is not, bear in mind that all land or sea units in any attack in the event of a retreat must retreat to the same territory or sz. So their precise starting territory is irrelevant. This allows you to remove participating units from the board when that helps. You just have to remember which territories contributed units in case of a decision to retreat.

Air units of course are different. The key here is to know how many moves each unit has left. A die can be placed next to each unit showing its remaining moves. Again they do not need to be on the board if removing participating units.

Hope this helps.

• I’ve posted a suggestion in the other thread where you asked this question:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=37111.0

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m