• i had a ide just the other day
    name: Barracks or military base (havent decided yet)
    you would buy these for 45-50 ipc’s andple them on any land and any land units that are on that specific territoryit also makes up to 5 and only 5 INFANTRY to defend on a three much like the defender defends on a two this just boosts that for 5 infantry it did some thing else but i dont have the note pad i wrote it on infront of me. :) wat do u thinK? oh yeah and each country has a limited amount you can buy its like 6-7 it also can be captured by enemies and used by enemies it can be taken down but must be rebought to put back up eneimes can take it down if unwanted (if captured it is free and it does not go within the 6-7 restriction)

• @Imperious:

Because it never existed as a technology that could even effect infantry in that manner. Artillery do aid infantry, but not DOUBLE THEIR OFFENSIVE EFFECTIVENESS.

What do you think of this for Adv. Artillery Tech…
    Artillery attack value 3 in the 1st cycle of combat only 
    or 
    Artillery Fire In the Opening Fire step of combat on the 1st Cycle

Also Considering the Tech Cart from AA50… 
    What would you replace for War Bonds and Paratroopers?

• What do you think of this for Adv. Artillery Tech…
    Artillery attack value 3 in the 1st cycle of combat only
    or
    Artillery Fire In the Opening Fire step of combat on the 1st Cycle

Also Considering the Tech Cart from AA50…
    What would you replace for War Bonds and Paratroopers?

Paratroopers should be standard rules ( all start with them)

I have this fix in my own house rule section ( check under IL’s this or that)

• @Imperious:

Paratroopers should be standard rules ( all start with them)

I have this fix in my own house rule section ( check under IL’s this or that)

yeah paratroopers should be for everyone, but would it still work the same as the tech rule? 
    Para drop is an attack move, 1 Infantry, Bomber must stop in 1st Hostile Territory,  bomber can attack, If AA Gun hits it kills both units,

Sorry but with the massive amounts of posts here im not sure where your own house rules are… can you post the link.

• naval and air bases, alternate country combinations, and 10 or 12 IPC’s price for IC’s

• naval & Air bases could be interesting, the cost of the complex is too cheap at 10 IPC’s - america and Japan could exploit this option,  12 is probably to cheap as well,  Alt Country Combinations don’t work with the set up.  you would have to change the initial deployment, values of territs, starting IPC’s… Etc Etc. Etc.  it becomes a different game.

• i have succesfully  incorperated the use of navel bases into my games i also have incorperated barraks i shall come up with rules for the air basses and se how it works out :-D

• :-D these are all great ideas i am using many ofthem does any one have any more…?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m