Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• lol srorry guys i dont mean to suck at spelling :P  and im 16 not 14 i have a job yes, but not a well paying job.

• Even Though we can now Pre-Order Germany, has anyone noticed FMG still has not given us a date on when Italy will start shipping.

• Guys - chill. The way China works is you pay in advance, and then they produce the product. Obviously, FMG is being screwed by the factory here, they most probably are slotting larger orders in front of him.

It isn’t his fault the product hasn’t arrived… Do you really think he doesn’t want these pieces as badly as we do? For him they represent a money stream, he has a lot of funds tied up in the pieces (and pre-order funds as well) and the only way to recoup those is to get product in hand.

Patience.

• Customizer

It would be nice to know if the Chinese have at least shipped them yet.

• '12

Personally I wont preorder the Germans until I get on my hands the Italian pieces first.

• Got my Germans!

• ???what are you talking about ???  if you have germans then why dont people have itailins yet?

• '12

I think he meant that he pre-ordered them.  :wink:

• '14

LOL

• Just ordered 2 sets of the Germans….

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@GoSanchez6:

Tomorrow is the 20th where do we stand on these pieces.

Very Good news….  FOR REAL this time…   :-D

Hi

When will the italian units ship? Or wasn’t it very good news this time either?, for real!

• '10

@supermestizo:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@GoSanchez6:

Very Good news….  FOR REAL this time…   :-D

Hi

When will the italian units ship? Or wasn’t it very good news this time either?, for real!

The Good News is REAL.  They are completed…  They are REALITY…  Not just a dream anymore…  Not just a “maybe IF”…    The factory actually pulled through.

We are just waiting on them to ship to us, so we can fill our pre-orders.

Not sure if you have ever shipped 6 full skids weighing over 1000 lbs from China?  Not easy or fast.  We are working with a Freight forwarding company to get them here ASAP.

• 6000lbs? Wow that is a lot of axis and allies pieces.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@supermestizo:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@GoSanchez6:

Very Good news….  FOR REAL this time…   :-D

Hi

The Good News is REAL.  They are completed…  They are REALITY…  Not just a dream anymore…   Not just a “maybe IF”…    The factory actually pulled through.

We are just waiting on them to ship to us, so we can fill our pre-orders.

Not sure if you have ever shipped 6 full skids weighing over 1000 lbs from China?  Not easy or fast.  We are working with a Freight forwarding company to get them here ASAP.

Hi

GREAT! Really looking forward for these Italian Units! Awesome !

• '10

A little education for you folks.  I used to import about 3 to 4 tons of airsoft BBs about every 1-1/2 months from Japan.  It used to take and average of 4 weeks but after Homeland Security implemented new procedures for importing it increased it to6-8 weeks on average.  That’s getting it to the US.  Then it has to go through customs.  It takes about 3 to 7 days on average if all goes well.

FMG, I don’t know if have a customs broker or not but I would strongly encourage you to get one if you don’t.  If you run into any snafus, they can be very helpful and can save you a lot of time, headaches and possibly money.

Also ask to never have your items shipped with food.  On a couple of occasions I had my BBs held up for over 2 weeks because it was shipped in a container with food.  The assshole who owned the food forgot to submit his paper work to customs so they quarantined the whole container.  They wouldn’t release my stuff even though it was plastic.

If you need any help in this area, feel free to contact me.

Back to shipping.  Once the cargo is release it can take 1 to 7 days for it to arrive depending how far you live from the port it arrived at.

So in short if all goes well, you can have it at your door in 4 weeks.  If not, 8 weeks or more.

• Nice! I’ll sort my pre-order tomorrow. I love your Italian miniatures, excellent molds.

• 747 Freighter?

• '12

WOOHOO!  Getting waaarrrrrrmmmmmer!

• '10

@Black:

A little education for you folks.  I used to import about 3 to 4 tons of airsoft BBs about every 1-1/2 months from Japan.  It used to take and average of 4 weeks but after Homeland Security implemented new procedures for importing it increased it to6-8 weeks on average.  That’s getting it to the US.  Then it has to go through customs.  It takes about 3 to 7 days on average if all goes well.

FMG, I don’t know if have a customs broker or not but I would strongly encourage you to get one if you don’t.  If you run into any snafus, they can be very helpful and can save you a lot of time, headaches and possibly money.

Also ask to never have your items shipped with food.  On a couple of occasions I had my BBs held up for over 2 weeks because it was shipped in a container with food.  The assshole who owned the food forgot to submit his paper work to customs so they quarantined the whole container.  They wouldn’t release my stuff even though it was plastic.

If you need any help in this area, feel free to contact me.

Back to shipping.  Once the cargo is release it can take 1 to 7 days for it to arrive depending how far you live from the port it arrived at.

So in short if all goes well, you can have it at your door in 4 weeks.  If not, 8 weeks or more.

Thanks.  We do have a Customs Broker and I import product regularly for my other business.    This is just from a different region and getting things straight between the factory/warehouse and our Freight forwarder is taking a few extra days. (EVERYTHING over there takes longer than estimated)

There is a Chinese National Holiday from Oct 1st - 7th, so we are working hard to get the product moving BEFORE that holiday.

• Customizer

@trackmagic:

6000lbs? Wow that is a lot of axis and allies pieces.

Don’t forget, this shipment also includes the new France and ANZAC combat dice.  That is probably where most of the weight is.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m